Main Menu

4-boxing Test Server, equipment/camp advice for 4 level 25s?

Started by Theron_Thunderblade, July 05, 2005, 05:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theron_Thunderblade

Looking for something new, I decided to 4-box on test for a while, just as a little change up.  Anybody have ideas on where/how to gear up a couple of /testbuffed level 25s? 

Bulge

I'd have to say, the Bazaar.  :-P Honestly, I could not think of a single midlevel dungeon that would actually drop worthwhile items.

Now I realize you have no PP to spend, so tradeskill ingredients are what you should be after.  I would advice going to the Tizmak caves in Greater Divide. They are level 25-30 and drop a lot of Velium weapons, that you can now converse into 1 small brick of Velium and 1 or 2 small pieces of Velium(depending on weapons), that you can sell easily still for 20pp per piece.  This way you make xp, PP and get an actual challenge : Tizmaks have casters and also aggro rather easily, but the caves have a simple layout so never anything too tricky.  Nice way to use those lower level Lull spells for once! :)  Read my post about this money-maker at eqtraders.com, Smithing section(I post as Treesong).  Also very easy to get to GD with the PoK book.

If you want better xp though: I think Gunthak beach and Iceclad cougars are still a little too hard, too draining on your puny manapool. However,  Unrest is still incredable xp, all the way up to even  level 39!, but that was with serious PL-ing. But I am thinking you can  still rake in the xp in the basement up to level 32-33 easily. And *definately* a challenge......... if you loot any Globes of Fear, sell them in the bazaar since they are used for DoN smithing by three races and can take Smithing up to 222 skill or some making Expert armor. They stack.

And THEN go hit the bazaar, sell the stuff and gear up. :D

Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.