Main Menu

Epic Guide

Started by Trark1, January 01, 2004, 05:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trark1

54 Beastlord of Fennin Ro

"It needs but one foe to breed a war, and those who have not swords can still die upon them"
J.R.R. Tolkien

DiosT

thanks, glad you like it ;-)

Will make a sticky about it for everyone

Gekis

I like this one, I am using it now to do my epic. straight to the point.

Zorthar

I plan on using this to help get my epic, thanks for a great guide ^_^

Juvaris

used it to get mine, best guide ive seen for our epic period.
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

Deaddragoxo

wow took another look at the guide and found the answers to what i needed thanks Kat

Logato

Is there any way to print out the epic guide? I hate to have to go online the net while doing EQ.

Kuroii

Ok Dumb question here

Do you ahve to do the noob citizenship stuff to start the epic?

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Hiirsh

Great Guide.. one question tho.. can part 3 http://www.beastlords.org/epic/ep3c.php... collection of the 4 items be done solo?  :|

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993926"></a>
~Lvl 80 Beastlord ~ Resilience Guild ~ EMarrs

Hereki

Yes, although that depends on level.  I got all mine solo between 55 and 62. 

Fungal padding drops often from the shroom at zone in, which are often killed when a raid is going to THO or Burrower.  Killing them yourself can be a challenging fight at 60, and single pulling is hard.

The trap mobs in the Grey are the easiest.  Ignore the boulderlings (scary) and shimmering rock fiends (hardest mobs in the Grey), and pick on the other ones.  Now that pets don't die when you invis, this is much easier than before.

The gems in ME are the hardest.  Killing a robe at 60 is hard, and you need two drops.

Jzath

I did not solo any of the 4 drops so not much of a help.  Been very fortuneate to hook up with 3 others RL schedule.  We pretty much schedule when we are going to play.  Rogue, cleric, chanter and me makes a very good core group.  My defense is always maxxed since I have been taking for the past 62 levels.
Jzath, beastlord
70 bloodmoons
FV server
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1215044

Hunni

Fantastic guide. I have it bookmarked for easy reference now. Hopefully I will have my shiny claws soon!~

Lekab

This is a great guide. I finished with the help of a 75 cleric and other guildies. Lots of help with the collects in ME is very helpful. We seemed to get lots of wandering mobs.

Tigrah

lol been so bloody long since i've done 1.0 I can't even recall most of it from memory. I'll use this when/if my brother ever gets his own pc to work on his bst lol.
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.