Main Menu

Looking for a guild

Started by Dummkopf, July 08, 2005, 05:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dummkopf

Well, i recently returned to EQ after about a year of playing WoW (beta and release) and taking a 6 month break from EQ. Now im kinda looking for a guild, preferrably farming Anguish. My magelo is in the signature and not very good since my equipment is mostly over a year old, im flagged for all of PoP, qvic, Anguish. Since i live in europe im looking for a european based guild.

Tardar

Dang, I wish my gear was, "not very good" like that!   :-D

Sorry, just pimpin ya bro   :wink:

LyonoThundercat

Dumm,

You take a long time off... dont touch your account...  Meanwhile I hit 70, Break 6k Mana / HP unbuffed and almost (Finally) get to 100 aa (I know I am still gimp) Even get Time Key access and join a good raiding guild....

AND YOUR STUFF KICKS MY SH*T....

Now, shut it...   :-P

Toirneach (Formerly Lyono Thundercat)

Dummkopf

Umm, sorry, it wasnt my intention to brag or something, i was just comparing my stuff to most of my friends, but they all farm anguish and tacvi by now.

Oiingo

Quote from: LyonoThundercat on July 12, 2005, 12:06:14 AM
You take a long time off... dont touch your account...  Meanwhile I hit 70, Break 6k Mana / HP unbuffed and almost (Finally) get to 100 aa (I know I am still gimp) Even get Time Key access and join a good raiding guild....

It's all relative.  In Time you should easily get to 7500 hp/mana unbuffed, if not more, especially if your guild mixes in DoN dragons or any part of the GoD progression.  You can hit 9k hp/mana before even stepping into Anguish, and 12,500 once you get there.

As long as you are having fun, it's all good.

Now if I could just catch up to Armew -- only 2k HP to go!  Oof. :)
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre