Main Menu

High Order OF The Dragon- Killing Terris Thule

Started by Hunril, July 10, 2005, 02:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunril

It was a  dark night as the guild known as high order of the dragon marched bravely into  terris thules lair.. There they would hope to kill the vile beast in hopes of getting to the plane of torement.. so as we marched to terris thules lair we killed what ever stood in our path .. the melee were hacking and the casters were zapping as i like to put it... so we reach the gates of terris thules lair and we prepare for battle. since there was no shaman and i was the only beastlord i was on  buff duty.. so we buffed up and went it ..

Hunril Hanglow // 56 primalist of eci
"a great person once said the only diffrence between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits" =)

Hunril

that was a mistake theres more to come i hit submit on accident
"a great person once said the only diffrence between stupidity and genius is genius has its limits" =)

Hunril

so we aproached our first monster he was a big skeleton riding a horse then i quickly realized hes a guardian of terris thule .. before u knew it all u herd Demimetah yelling HELP HELP IM BEING REPRESSED.. we all know that means something is coming.. so i see him fire off a shot from his bow and i quickly rush to assist him.. i run right around to the back of this big monster with my warder and i start stabbing away with my soulpeircer my warder right being me casting his ancient magic and clawaing away at it also.. before u knew it it was dead just lieing there.. that was offly easy and we kept on doing that until we reached a big stadium.. inside was the vile beast known as Terris Thule.. going in with out a care we all threw carless taunts at her as we buffed up and prepared to engage in combat..

We russhed me and my warder along with the other melee classes ran to the back and sides of her hacking and basshing away.. But little did we know is as she was losing health she spawned a plesent suprise.. KILL BUTERFLIES AHHH lol no they were pretty strong tho.. so as the clerics got ready all other melles went and started offtankikng them to keep them off the casters as soon as they were dead we were in for a little supprise

as the beast was aproaching her last breath  a large rumbling could be herd it was the sound of  golems spawning .. there golems were very strong and they couldnt be stoped realy so we had out bards palidins and rangers kite them around the coliseum and before u knew it they were dead..

but after they were dead we still ad to kill terris so we all rushed back into battle and before u knew it we killed her and  the planar projection apeared we all did out hails and before we knew it we were flagged for plane of torement ... Sayrn was next to die