Changed the Order of Turn In's

Started by Peteums, July 11, 2005, 01:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peteums

Seems they changed the turn in orders I got my 1st 2 70 runes last week,
I turned in the first --- Sha's Legacy
and the Secont NEW PET -- WOOOOHOO

hakaaba

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

LyonoThundercat

I had one lvl 70 Rune turned in already (Festering Malady) and the next one I turned in, which was supposed to be for our lvl 70 pet, I got the lvl 70 Slow (Sha's Legacy) instead.  So, I am guessing you might have already had one turned in, I don't know too many BST that use Festering, then turn in the 2nd for your slow (Thinking it was your first)....  That's all I can think of.  Just got my lvl 70 slow last week as well.  I think they give that to you as your next turn-in no matter what rune you are on currently.

Toirneach

Iskandar

Quote from: LyonoThundercat on July 12, 2005, 06:36:36 PM
I think they give that to you as your next turn-in no matter what rune you are on currently.

Sha's in the first spell in the list now, so if you have already done a handin or two or three, it will give you Sha's because you are missing it -- which is why everyone gets it as their "next" spell :)
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Nusa

It's been confirmed in another thread that Sha's Legacy is first in the sequence. What's new info here is that Spirit of Rashara is still second, which puts the turn-in order of the other two spells in question.

Previous order:
Festering Malady
Spirit of Rashara
Ferociy of Irionu

New order:
Sha's Legacy
Spirit of Rashara
??
??

LyonoThundercat

MAN!!!

Can I  go back to the Mad guy and convince him to take back Festering Malady for my lvl 70 pet?  ....  =)

Toir.