Main Menu

Where to loot my own lowbie equipment?

Started by Prelgor, July 27, 2005, 08:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mojo892

Be warned when doing that worker's earring quest.  The item is awesome thta you get +21% haste for a fairly easy to do quest.  When I found out about it as a 40 something beastlord i was all psyched up to do it.  I leveld up tradeskilling real good and bought some of the items from the bazaar for real cheap.  The only thing I needed was that _NO_DROP_ clay golem part from barindu.  I went to natimbi then, lo and behold, as I was preparing to zone I found out that you need to be 51!!!!! to zone in there.  This part of the quest CAN be MQ'd, or you will need lv 51 to do it.  But if you are like lvl 51 running in there be ready to die.  I found a 61 bard that was willing to get it.  He run in there with the see invis mobs and picked it up milliseconds before dying.

Danjal

I don't know if you're allowed to buy supplies in the bazaar, but if you are allowed, you could try doing the journeyman tailoring quest for your cultural gear. You'll need to do some minor quests and some tailoring. You can do the first 51 skillpoints in Abysmal Sea doing this quest. The hardest parts will be getting the supplies to get tailoring higher ( try getting your group in the Echo Caves to get some crystalline silk while getting exp) and some jade shards for the augments you can put in the armour. The gear has level 15 required. Higher level gear requires higher skill and a higher required level to wear.