Main Menu

Help plz

Started by Hobbit64, August 08, 2005, 02:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbit64

I am lvl 63 and have 72 aa's.  I need help!  :?  I have been trying to get back into the lvl game.  Natumbi was my home for the past 5 lvl or so.  Tried the shrooms...can ya wake me up?! :-P  I guess I am looking for a place that is not hard to get to and that gives decent exp.  I play solo alot, it is the reason I went into the realm of Bst.  I still need to get pet skill aa's.  I was trying to get defensive skills up and didn't get the vital pet hold.  I am pulled in two directions, aa again to get pet benifit aa's or lvl to 65 then aa grind.  TY for any advice.  This is the first entry to this site and appriciate your understanding of my jumbled questions.    :|  Good hunting to all

DontPetBear

Get to level 65, get the new slow, then go solo just about anywhere below WoS.  Try PoV for grp's to level up to 65.  Decent exp and constant pulls.  Maybe Nurga/Griegs if you want to solo it.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

JillieMT

Plane of Hate is good fun, and easy as pie.  :-)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Hrann

If you haven't tried it yet, Droga is fun.  With your AAs you should be ok.  Invis into it, down the pit to the first cavern.  There are 4 phs off that cavern so you can snipe named, get some loot and money and decent xp.

Peteums

Hit The Hole, at the moment that zone has XP bonus, hell it's even a great place for a 70BL to solo. at 70 it yields 3% AA per kill. very nice considering the mobs die fairly fast

Dakat

You have a nice number of AA's for only being 63. You should level up to 65 fairly quickly and then you can solo many places with ease once you get that better slow.  I would however recommend staying at 65 and grinding the AA you want before going on to 70.

As once you reach 70, grouping is your best option to getting aa quick.  Since you are a solo player, aa exp will slow down the higher you go up in level, usually depending on gear. Especially a true soloist that has never been in a raiding guild or been fortunate to get some good drops.

Rhoam

I think with your AA, you would do well in POI, PON and Plane of mischief. The only problem with Mischief is the inability to zone out if you get one too many adds while soloing there. PoI and PoN are both decent exp at 63 solo, you might also look at Nadox and deep inside the torgiran mines. Also Acrylia and Droga?

Nekokirei

Hobbit,

I'm 63 with 102 AA and just got me Howling Stones key.  Found that even Light Blues were giving more AA xp than my current home deep in Nurga--the Hufflan area is a nice mix of LB and DB at 63.

Anyway, kept moving in deeper to Howling stones, found a nice spot in the North wing (I think) where i've got a good mix of DB and LB and have been cranking along just fine making more AA in an easy enough environment.  Howling stones is pretty easy to get to--if you haven't been, take OT stone, then follow map (i use lev and just run down into the canyon)--but the only trick is getting out!  However, since I'm calling the place home for a spell, I'm provisioned well--gate potion, don't leave the cave w/o it! =)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Sorien

Howling Stones,

Went there last night and found that there was some good xp to get even from the Lt. Blues.

I do not have the Master Key though.  I think this means that I will always have to start at the beginning of the zone and work my way through to a place that I like to grind since all the keys up to the master key are No Rent.  Is my thinking right?

Or... I could get Master Keyed.  Is this difficult.  Could a 62 BST with 137 AA'S possibly go through the whole thing to get keyed?  I might just have to move on to something else if not.  I think it would be a bit easier if I was lvl 65 and had both levels of my suspend minion for pet pulling the higher level mobs when they are close together. 

Taiglin

Maybe but it would be tough (with SM2). While you might be able to pet pull I wonder if you would be able to do that fast enough to avoid backspawns. The first 4 mobs in the wing entry room would be a good place to test this. With 63ish Bst/Dru with very very few AAs I was unable to do the east wing by myself with the entry room to that wing being murder. Haven't tried it recently but the the picture has changed so wouldn't be fair comparison.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Nekokirei

Sar,

heyas!  glad you enjoyed HS.  as far as the master key, hrm.  i was 64 when i got it--trio'd with 65 wizzie and 67 ranger.  we pretty much blew threw the place with no issues, but solo at 62 i'm not sure if you could make it to the final room.  going in deeper, mobs hit harder--even at 65% slowed they hurt.--and are packed in denser with the chance for adds, not to mention the roamers.  with a lot of care, you might very well be able to do it.  if i'm on and not doing anything special, will be glad to try and duo it with ya.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm