Main Menu

[SPELLS] Busted Progression

Started by Bengali, August 12, 2005, 05:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bengali

There are a lot of issues with various spells, but this post is about the ones that are flat out broken in the progression, i.e., where a higher level spell is actually WORSE than a lower level one.

1.  Healing:  Chloroblast (62) - Trushar's Mending (65) - Muada's Mending (67):  This progression is broken.  Trushar's is worse than Chloroblast in every respsect, and Muada's is less efficient than Chloroblast.  This has been mentioned before, and the devs have indicated that a fix for Muada's is planned but nothing really has been said about Trushar's.

2.  DoTs:  Scorpion Venom (61) - Turepta Blood (65) - Chimera Blood (66):  This progression is broken.  Turepeta Blood is LESS damage than Scorpion Venom, and it's LESS efficient.  It is a complete downgrade from the previous spell.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tastian

I've brought both of these up before.  Like you mentioned we were told that muanda would be tweaked and some other changes might happen, but I still haven't heard a time frame on that.  I'll ask again and see if there's any update at all.

hakaaba

Oh yeah i forgot about turupta blood...both of these have been broken for a really really long time.  I made a nifty little chart for the healing progression in another post "trushars mending"

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))