Main Menu

Still can not log in. :(

Started by Bulger, August 21, 2005, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulger

Still get the cookie error thingy.

And I do not seem to be able to reply to my first thread in this forum either?  Also, I can not find any contact e-mail, is there any where I can report my logging-in problem?
To answer on my first thread: my comp accepts cookies just fine and has no problems with the standard MS firewall, but I have also tried to log in with all of these disabled and/or on the lowest settings and still no go.

Thanks for any help!

JillieMT

Bulge, I posted your problems in our admin forum, so hopefully Jaeren will see it there and we can get back to ya.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Jaeren

Have you tried clearing out your cache? And are you logging in from the forums or the main homepage?

Sorry for the delay in answering, been working a lot latey between two jobs.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Bulge

Woohoo! Clearing out my cache and logging in from the Main website did not work, but I decided to try to remove the old cooki again, and this time I deleted every cookie that had something to do with beastlord.org(I had only deleted the one that seemed most likely a while ago) and that did the trick. :)

Thanks for the help, glad that I can log in again. :)
Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.