Main Menu

A great day to be a Savage One =)

Started by Rokath, September 01, 2005, 06:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rokath

Ok so here's the story of how I solo'd an rss mob...
So its late night raids are over I'm getting bored. When guild_cleric_01 shouts in guild 'MoG wE NEED DPS bunny!!!!' so I was liek 'yo' and 'count me in pal' and he's like 'cool man you're awesome' So I'm getting going when I get this tell to come help on this uber easy epic mob for a guildie. Well being the sweetie I am I said ok. So I tell my exp group gimme about 20 minutes they are like alright bro its cool. So I roll up in this totally ghetto neighberhood and find out nothing works not even the epic mob so I was like 'bunny this!! I'm going to my exp group. So here I'm running my bunny off trying to make it to this xp group all half buffed and bunny. I'm running through my normal hunting grounds which is a place called rss when one of the lil bunny sees me while i'm all sneaky so i was like aww bunny 'Ima gunna die!!11!!' So I stop I thought at first i was scared but then remember this to be an awesome battle strategy. So here is the stare off just me and this punk mob wannabe. it fires the first shot, but that doesn't break me. Im still standing there, staring it down, it comes charging... I charge IN!!! We clash I hit my defensive discipline so I can land slow which gets on that mob like flies on molasis. my defensive runs out so i crank out the dps my body pumps up into a bestial fury and my spirit begins crying out in a frenzy I'm swinging like there is no tomorrow and this mob is feeling it! so i called to my buddies 'VICTORY IS MINE!!!' and the mob has had enough and teleports away and quick heals1! so I'm like 'you dirty rat' and he's like 'GET OVER HERE!!' like scorpion off of Mortal Kombat. so now he is at 33% health and I'm like bunny I just owned you 97% of the way without you so much as making me cringe. /spit. with its defeat totally inebidable it starts to walk off, that's when I got a good shot in the back of the head and it was taking a dirt nap.

RSS mob 0 Rokath 1

Beastlords > Mages.
Wildcaller Rokath
70th Beastlord of Immortal Wrath
Terris-Thule server

hakaaba

I was really wondering about all the bunnies until i saw the last line:

Quote« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 04:40:36 PM by JillieMT »
lol

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Et^Cetera

If I had known she was going to edit, I would have asked for some paragraph breaks too.
:evil:
Cailus EtCetera with her trusty side kick Elllerton
Always lost, somewhere on AB.

Stingite

Quote from: Et^Cetera on September 08, 2005, 03:50:26 PM
If I had known she was going to edit, I would have asked for some paragraph breaks too.
:evil:

Paragraph breaks are for bunnies.  I did like the Mortal Kombat touch though, AND to top it off JillieMT applied the bunny-ality finishing move to his post. <- <- A B <- (Edit post button).