Main Menu

DoD Spell(s)

Started by Terroz, September 11, 2005, 04:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terroz

Are the spells in DoD going to be acquired with Muramite runes?? If not, what are we going to have to do?  I am wondering if i should farm some extra runes for my bst and my bots before the DoD release.

My Ubah Magelo =)

Mrcoolies

I bloody hope they arnt muramite I still havnt got my hands on any of my 69/70 yet apart from the DoN progression 69 spell  /blah

Dreead

All spells come from coresponding expansion.

What i mean is, OoW runes, will only give you spells for OoW, DoN has the DON merchant for the spell. PoP with parchments and glyphed runes..etc etc.

There will be a different way to get the new expansion spells.

Kanan

I'm sure that's correct dreead.. heh.. I still grabbed the glowing rune that was gonna rot in mpg trial I did last week. Jes in case, since the new slow was released after DoN, wasn't it? And it was a glowing turnin.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

psycattik

I'd almost bet we will be getting spells the same way we did with DoN. This in turn will force us to go through the progression to get them.

psycattik

Kanan

Quote from: psycattik on September 12, 2005, 03:54:55 PM
I'd almost bet we will be getting spells the same way we did with DoN. This in turn will force us to go through the progression to get them.

which will make it more fun and truly rewarding, also opening it up in availability for peeps who have a hard time getting the 69/70 runes in oow.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Saab

yes, the 68 spell comes from 5 missions for 68 progression, groups only tho, and the guy is kellack, or something, in Stoneroot, The 69 is the same, but a whole different set of progression . We get nothing for the 70 progression.