Main Menu

New troll warder...

Started by Tastian, September 15, 2005, 12:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulge

Nay to the new Warder, I want my gator back. :) The old gator model has it's problems but it's rarity in the huge world of Norrath is one of it's strong points. The basilisk model is already way too common for my taste. And I simply do not like the 6-legs thingy.
Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.

Kherash

Big fat Yea for me. I think the old gator is small and gay.

I must have about 8-10 tells already from people "lovin" the new pet.
Kejah
75 Vah Shirl Beastlord
Prexus
SpiritWalker Guild

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

Nusa

I'm neutral personally, and not a troll anyway.

An iksar guildie of mine loves the new troll warder...he thinks it looks better than his own pet.

The troll guildie doesn't seem to have a strong opinion. He's not complaining in any case.

Kanan

just from looking over the thread.  Main thing people seem to like is a new graphic.  Not a troll, but I'd be annoyed over my crocagator turning into a basilisk.  Chop 2 of the legs off, lenghten the beak, u got a good model. /turns on hope for appropriate new models for rest of us.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Tayken Mytime

laff owt l0ud..

shoulda made a kitty  :-D

i think sony tried...good job ???

later

Tay

Wildcaller Tayken Myime - 70 - Beastlord - of Tarew Marr

ShadowBlade3000

Was it something in the expansion that caused all these problems? I find it odd how something in the expansion would cause graphical problems to only our pet. I assume these graphic issues were the cause of changing the alligator shroud in beta to the basilisk shroud also, even if beatial frezny turns us into alligators still, but I am confused still why this doesn't affect NPC alligators in zones like Oasis of Marr.

I'm sure theres some explanation but I'm feeling really sad and empty when I play my Troll BL now. x_x;

Bagzak- L60 Troll BL
I want my alligator back! ;_;

Tastian

I've said this several times already.  The troll warder graphic has had problems for a very long time.  This was an exisiting problem that had already been addressed via the shrinking in part in the past.  They now changed it further address it and the change to shroud was likely to avoid the issue even further and for other players that might now take the shroud. 

There is a chance they'll revert the graphic back for troll warders, but if so the warder will have certain issues that the new model simply doesn't unless they are able to suddenly fix this issue before changing the graphics back.

rasrok

Nay, new model is fine, but please make it look like a gator

Bumek

I don't know what that thing is following me around, but it is not my beloved Boeregard.

ShadowBlade3000

Hah, I love that missing picture. I was thinking of doing one for my warder before I saw yours myself. =D
Bagzak- L60 Troll BL

Brumbkab

I love that missing poster Bumek.

Brumbkab the troll missing his gator still

Uglystick

Uglystick Uberpimp
70 Beastlord Bot- The Seventh Hammer
Iadien
70 Mage Main
Iadienx
The Cheal Bot
Legion of Scales

Bumek

I neglected to mention that I will be serving basilisk steaks upon Boe's safe return.

Kherash

All I have to say is "Gators" suck in more ways than one.

Go 'Noles!

:-D

Kejah
75 Vah Shirl Beastlord
Prexus
SpiritWalker Guild

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

ShadowBlade3000

Has there been any word on our alligator warders? It's been several days and it's been very fusterating since I can't play my Beastlord and not seeing them say anything about it is even more fusterating.
Bagzak- L60 Troll BL