Main Menu

62 vs 64 pet

Started by Woadan, September 23, 2005, 04:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woadan

Scrolled through a few pages of posts in this section of the forum and did not see this previously addressed.

If I interpret the pet chart correctly, the only difference between the lvl 62 and 64 pets are 700 hps.  I'm a casual type player, no pet focus items, and am trying to decide if the 64 is worth the startling amount of plat being asked for the spell in the bazaar.  Getting groups for parchment drops for this level is pretty much not gonna happen from what I have experienced.  A friendly guild mage is researching the possibility of tradeskilling the spell with the new DoD recipes.

So, just looking for a confirmation, the only difference is the hp's?

Thanks in advance!
Woadani's Bits

66 Beastwench
NYAA
Stromm

Nusa

The 64 pet isn't a huge upgrade over the 62 pet, although the difference is a bit more than just hitpoints. If you want to wait for a better deal or spectral opportunities, I wouldn't blame you. The 68 pet makes them both obsolete, once you get there.

Tastian

64 pet was a nice tanking upgrade, a pretty minor dps upgrade.  It's not nearly the upgrade 62 is from 60, so if you've got some other things to buy or want to wait for a better deal.

Sorien

Is it that difficult to take up camp in BoT and get a few groups together?  I have gotten most of my 63 & 64 spells in BoT and haven't camped there that long. 

Weird since BoT is a pretty nice AA XP spot and on a good day can get any level range from 60 - 70 to join in on groups to kill named Earth or Bees.

Chickennuggets

Agree with BoT.  Was in there for a few hours over the weekend, and saw 4 spec parch drops... just pulling South Hub solo.  They're there, and shouldn't be too bad finding a group there.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server