Main Menu

PoEarth

Started by Rarrum, November 07, 2004, 03:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarrum

Tried entrance to earth for a few minutes our of curiousity.  It's very doable, never came close to dieing... though requires a good amount of chain healing at times.  In about 18 minutes, I took out 5 mobs (1 blue exp each), after which I had to stop and med.  I had c6 + stealoak though; without it would be a lot more downtime.

If at all possible, avoid the trees... though thats sort of hard since theres one near the zone in in the way.  A tree takes "a lot" more healing than the others due to the nasty unresistable snare + DoT it uses.  Also avoid dillos.  Aside from the fact that they spawn green con adds when they die, they're very resistant and a pain to slow, and also proc a dd that further hinders healing. Looks like this could be an option for exp solo, though it's not partcularly fast, and often theres a group at the zone in.

Eatbugs

I've tried Earth solo - in Elemental gear with full raid buffs it's doable, but only barely.  (I'm finding Storms and Valor pretty decent low-downtime xp at 70.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Moogasourus

Bloodfields bout the same xp as Storms/Valor ....... and loyalist faction to boot

Buzak

quite doable. but not worth the time.
also notice the traps spawning nameds thats not soloable