Main Menu

What is your best solo named/trash mob?

Started by Fornax Novae, January 11, 2004, 10:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fornax Novae

Basically, what is the best one of these you have ever soloed?
Feral Lord                                                                   Fornax Novae - 70 - Beastlord - Luclin - Day of Reckoning

mac173

The Reishicyben, in Paludal Caverns. Did it at Level 23 with Kracke.

OK, you can stop laughing now.

I got a "Fist of Horn" off him.

Choppin

You know the trap with the needlesclae hatchling spawning from it right near ZI of PoE ? Soloed that thing with selfbuffs and pet, quite a hard fight, especially if it takes u a few casts to get slow on (and thus u build alot of unwanted aggro)

anyone know other mobs soloable in PoE by a BST ? (trees seem impossible with their DPS + Dot proc, resistance)

A bit easier than hatchling are the first mobs in Sol Ro Tower, the only ones that you can get single. Neat that they are full slowable, but thoss nearly 700dmg hits hurt still.
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Argach

Think my hardest solo trash kill was some sort of joepla in PoFire, field 1 - hits for 640ish, mitigates slow. Guess he'd been easy if I had kited but I hate kiting so melee'd him to death. Tried a spider next, triple 650 was way too much though and zoned out. Later checked parses, joepla's dps vs me was 65ish, spider did a bit over 80. Tried Tactics Diakus but they kicked me in the nuts, mitigate slow too much and have too high atk.

VP mobs do 20-40 dps vs me, I can solo them without any problems. That's with AHA1, AHG1, IH4 - once I cap my healing AAs (and perhaps my channeling, interrupts really hurt when tank soloing high dps mobs) I might just be able to kill the Fire spiders for bragging rights.  8)

Anyways, I think for a solo beastlord far more impressive feats are botched up pulls resulting in 2+ mobs to deal with. It just doesn't sound like much to tell how you killed a 3-pull in Droga or 4-pull in SG, a single Fire mob sounds more glamorous.

The Kittenpeeler

Best named? Target mob for a hard Rujarkan level 50 assassination adventure.

Best trash? Sentry of Justice.

both entirely a matter of luck with pet procs

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>

Noxdowne Draggout

Halls of Honor Guardian at 65.

Sgt Slate at 56 for fun.

Archaic model in PoI at level 60.

I have never tried a named dragon or anything nor have I tried anything too obscure.

Mostly cause the urge hasn't struck me. I am always too busy trying to squeeze in exp when not raiding.

Nox

Juvaris

Sgt. Slate at 41 when he conned white.

I Think i went through about 3 pets on that high ended with me at 7 pct health oom and Slate dying to a dot lol
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox