Everquest 1 > Old Correspondent Information

Top 10 list(10-10-05)...

(1/31) > >>

Tastian:
There will be an update to the top 10 list coming out sometime monday(10/10).  There are only a few minor changes to the list overall.  I've added in the issue of warder graphics because there are several issues now with iksar warder bugged(for awhile lol), trolls overall unhappy with the appearance of the new basilisk model, etc. 

I'm in the process of trying to get some definite answers from a couple key devs on a couple of our other top 10 issues atm.  What that means is that likely next month we'll have a couple open spaces to make some larger changes with.  Now would be a good time to start posting some of the ideas you'd like to see on the top 10 list.  I hope to have answers to atleast a couple of issues(good or bad) so please feel free to offer up multiple suggestions.   Also as always please feel free to e-mail/PM me as I know some prefer that.

Shieara:
Yeah, I think our haste needs looked at if we haven't gotten some official response I missed.

It seems silly to me that we end up being so out-classed by a potion.  I think both we and shaman need to be adjusted kinda in this respect.

Rarrum:
If we're going to have one item be on warder's appearance... there is something that shouldn't be too difficult to do, but would make vah shir warders look more purrfect.  Keep the same model, but add a bumb map like the DoN kitties have.  Also, change the animation set to that of the DoN felines.

If you haven't seen them, the leoppard and puma in DoN are absolutely beautiful.  The animations are just... graceful.

Iskandar:

--- Quote from: Shieara ---It seems silly to me that we end up being so out-classed by a potion.  I think both we and shaman need to be adjusted kinda in this respect.

--- End quote ---

Don't forget Shifting Shield, too... that little Veteran's AA pet thing casts Shield of Words, which offers a 13 AC boost over our spell (plus it lasts 35 minutes longer). Admittedly, Veteran AA pets aren't gonna be popping up all over the place all the time like a potion will, but it's still somewhat irksome. :-(

Constaq:
 Im realy happy with the dps boost we got.  Not perfect but happy. Cant wait for the new top 10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version