Main Menu

Zazamoukh refuses to poop out his evil spirit: news at 10

Started by Carragh, October 25, 2005, 09:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carragh

I went through the text with Ank and Zaza by the guidebook, and Zaza went all floppy on the ground and is moaning that something is happening, but when I ask him what's happening, he kinda groans and then shuts up.

Okay, so the only thing I can think is that poor Zaza-sphynx is constipated.

So basically, the evil spirit mob, ain't spawning.

I've petitioned, but I'm just wondering... I did a quick search on the forums to see if anyone else had this issue, didn't see anything.

Any ideas?  I've been following the guidebook step-by-step, so I'm really thinking it's just a bug, but... *shrug* who knows!

( Will update when my petition is answered.  :-( )
Feralkin Carragh Vonderewignacht
[70 Wildblood] of <Fire and Fury>
Firiona Vie

Iskandar

I remember someone saying that it still spawned in the original location, which I think is in/near the new Guktan refugee camp (I still haven't had a chance to go check that out yet, so I'm not 100% certain where the Guktan's are at :-( ). Not sure if this is true, but it might be worth checking out -- and if this is the problem, make sure to let Sony know it is bugged :-)
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Carragh

Thanks, Iskandar!  :lol:

I just got a reply on my petition, the GM says the mob is working as intended and I must be missing a step.

Then I asked a beastlord friend and they said the spirit spawns nowhere near them... but I'm still having a hard time finding *exactly* where it spawns.  So, more to come once I go back and try to find the little bugger.
Firiona Vie

Carragh

The first spirit spawns on the hilly area, south with the froglok camps.  Location is roughly neg1700, pos1150.  I'm guessing this is near the spot the sphinxes used to be, before the frogloks moved in?

The second spirit spawns right next to Ank, so BE READY as soon as you do the turn-in.  Or you'll go squish.  Like me.  :|
Firiona Vie

rdahl

The nice thing about soloing/duoing this encounter is after you done CR and rez, the sphinx hasn't regened a whole lot.  I had a cleric at the scene and by the time I rezzed, buffed and med-ed (sp?) he hadn't regen a single %.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Carragh

Second time's a charm, I guess, when you bring along an insanely l33t zerker to whack the poop out of 'em.

I don't know if it's been said, but the Gukta PoK stone takes you right to Rathe Mountains now, so that's the easiest way to get to this stage of the game. :)
Firiona Vie

noslen

Spirit now pops on top of  Zazamoukh, I did it this weekend.. way to easy...
70 Beastlord
Lord Noslen

Bristlebane Server