Main Menu

Bestial Empathy?

Started by Maylian, October 28, 2005, 10:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

Was just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change to bestial empathy since the patch. Used to love pulling him out during groups and chaining him on raids and seeing constant 100-300 hits (500 crits). Since the patch he seems to be hitting for 70-100 and super rarely 200+. Is this just a bug at the moment, am I just having a super bad run with it or did they decide that the pet was too much DPS for us as a class?

Any other beastlords feedback would be much appreciated. And sorry if someone has already addressed this issue somewhere else.

Dreead

I think you may have been reading the numbers wrong or something. I have ritual summoning and the max crit with it, old and today is 354, or 359. Never 500's. As far as I can tell, there has been no change to it, still doing the same damage

Maylian

Well the crit for 500 was what someone else noted to me since I have crits apart from Maylian's turned off.........too much spam but it seemed today and yesterday to be doing a lot less damage. I will check parses and logs though.

Just checked logs and I must have filtered pets damage to a different window after patch or something, excuse me for being dense.