Main Menu

what lvl can a beast solo a murk in NC?

Started by fordraceing_man, November 21, 2005, 12:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shenk

I did it when I was 65 and OoW first came out wearing LDoN gear.  Was a tough fight and not worth the effort.

rdahl

I suspect level is barely part of the equation.  I'm lvl 70 9k raid buffed with defensive AA through PoP, DoN lifetaps but only 1st lvl of healing and DD AAs, and still can't do it.  I 2 box them quite easily with my cleric though.  I'm figure I might survive the ones that don't proc poison (u can never tell what you are getting) soon though.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Shamno

I am doing it pretty much right now, with just self buffs and stuff. Course I got massive all pet DPS AA's, Tiem flagged, and about 390 AA's...so it takes some work.

Stingite

in NC right?  Not in WoS?  I was soloing those easily before I retired, but I was pet kiting them . . . not the traditional beastlord face to face.  Because of our hybrid casting haste you can kite things without snare as long as you and the pet have SoW up (using the pet snare AA was too much agro).  It's a VERY fast paced kite involving our 2 poison DoTs, slow, debuff stacking, pet taunt off yet attacking the mobs heels with a lower pet haste I think.  Experiment with it, you know.  I'm not sure how it would work now with them messing with agro from our DoTs, but slow and debuff would be enough I'm thinking.  Basically, you run a large polygon'ish path (not a perfect circle like some of those crazy necros) and at each angle of the kite land one of the four spells mentioned above, and then run like heck to put some distance between you and the murk, wash rinse and repeat until it's dead. 

Beastlords usually don't kite though, so . . . and a lot of things have changed . . .

2 cents . . . was doing it around 67-68 I think.