Main Menu

Sha's Advantage

Started by Gizzie, December 06, 2005, 07:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizzie

Hi all, just recently hit 65 and looking for advice on the best place (if there is one :) ) to get the drops necessary for my 65 spells especially Ferocity and Sha's Advantage. Been looking in Bazaar on Bertox but nobody selling not even at silly prices. Just recently joined a guild so hopefully should have some help as needed, any advice gratefully received.
Gizzie

Wildblood of Bertoxxulous
Proud Member of Extreme Annihilation

tunr

you will need Glyphed Rune Words to get your 65 spells.

These drop off boss mobs in POP zones.

The only other way is to buy them in the bazaar.

BoT tower raids might be your best bet to try and get some runes.

Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Kanan

Your other option is to look up over at www.eqtraders.com the recipe for the spells.  I don't think a fero recipe has been made available there yet, as I think it might not be known as of yet.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Chickennuggets

I have seen a few of the 65 spell runes drop from the first floor mobs in BoT.  Kinda rare, but not a bad place to exp for AAs at 65 anyway.  Killed maybe 10 - 15, and seen 2.  Not really a fan of chasing all the nameds around... just like the chain killing  :evil:
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Gizzie

Oops just realised the title of my post was wrong as Sha's Advantage is the lvl 60 spell and I have that but am after the 65 slow ie Sha's Revenge  :oops:
Gizzie

Chickennuggets

Didn't even notice you said Sha's Advantage.  Just saw 65 and assumed you meant that slow.  Either way... all the posts refer to that  :-D
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Grbage

Havent done a BoT raid in ages but I bet it wouldnt take to many 70's toons to clear them for rune farming.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Chickennuggets

There was one night myself, a 70 monk, and a 70 ranger went and killed all four of the first floor bosses in BoT.  They were running around, and I joined them for the bosses... they wanted a little more dps.  Either way... It won't take too many lvl 70s to just cruise through them all.  Can just run in with a friend or two... see which ones are up.... invis to them, and kill.  Shouldn't take too much longer than a half hour or so to hit them all.  May not get the drop.... probably more common in the towers, but it's an easy way o try, and you may just get lucky  :roll:
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

shenk

look into doing the alt access quest for Tower of Sol Ro.  Starts in PoT, and you need to kill a mob in WW.  Should be able to solo him, or if you're scared bring a druid/necro to just kite or root rot him.

A lot of trash in Sol Ro Drops items (ornate molds/patterns, spell parchements) that only drop off named in BoT / HoH.

Chickennuggets

Forgot all about that... pretty simple quest... and your right, you will see a lot more drops there.
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Kanan

think mostly the named drop the runed words (I got one offa a named I didn't know was a named) in sol ro. 

I put my comments on sol ro in the hunting forum, but its actually harder in several ways than pofire is.

Goradana

I have tried to get some runes for friends to. Have tried BoT a bit, they are not to hard, at 70 i can 2box all the regular named, Oreen, Gaukr, Hyimdahl etc. Kinda hard to land a slow on them, but if that lands its a easy fight, can be done without it to without druid running out of mana. Altough i have not seen one single rune in 6-8 kills. I also read about the trash in Sol Ro dropping all those ornate, parchments and even runes. Clearing trash from zonein, up the stairs and around 2nd floor and back down to ZI twice gave me one single etherael parchement, nothing else.

Are there any nameds in SolRo that are not much harder then the BoT ones? Or are the trash actually supposed to drop this stuff?
Only non trash i saw on track was Sol Ro himself....

Kanan

the named I ran into was in the caves.  I'd spent a long time xping there in teh past, pre-ele flagging and never saw a rune off the trash mobs.

The named in the mephit caves was only identifiable to me when I thought about it because its name was a lil different.  It wasn't that it was Tarnifolus or anything like that.  It was just a slightly differently named mob.  And dropped an incredibly bad bow (abt 1/4 the damage/hps/efficiency of the ele crafted bows) besides the runed word.

Gizzie

Saw Sha's Revenge in bazaar for 15k the other day and thought ok now I know what I have to save up for while waiting for words to drop in BoT , so had set my mind on that target. The following morning I woke and somebody else had it for 5K :) , just about had that much saved so went and got it. Makes a much bigger difference than I thought it would, also got in a WoS group last night and won rune roll and got SA so now I feel much more of a complete Beastlord and just need to grind out the levels from 66 to 70 now as I have no major priorities other than 70 :D:D

P.S Happy Holidays to all
Gizzie

Chickennuggets

Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server