Main Menu

Is anyone willing to make a picture siggy?

Started by dainfrol, December 14, 2005, 01:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dainfrol

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a Siggy for me with a picture in it.  I have no knowledge on an photo programs, but I was wanting a picture of a female Iksar BST with epics and if possible make it link to my Magelo on the bottom of my post.

Thank you in advance for any help.

By the way, and background would be great.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Sariss Bloodscale

I'm about the least qualified to offer my services, so I won't, but I will tell you that if you take a screenshot of yourself in a position you like, that's half the battle right there.  Get the picture done, then it can be cropped to your liking and text (pick a color or font you like too) can be added on top of it.  Linking it to your magelo is the easy part :)

dainfrol

Does anyone know a site I can upload my Screenshot to in order to post it here for some one to make me a siggy?
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Kanan

try photobucket... or just google free pic hosting.... there's quite a few out there
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Kitathia

www.photobucket.com

Fairly realiable.. though they have had holes in the "bucket" and lost all my images.. once or twice..
/sniffle..

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Timberghost