Main Menu

New site design underway

Started by Jaeren, September 13, 2006, 04:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaeren

A new site design is currently being worked on. Once the style is finalized and mostly working, the new look will be online while I fill in the data from information here in the forums.

If any of your creative types would like to do up a new logo, that would be very helpful. Preferrably 468 x 60 for size to make it visible but not overly large.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

hakaaba

Are you talking about that thing up at the top that says "The Beastlord's Den" with the screenshot of Shar Vahl?

I've actually got an idea.  I'm not sure if i'm good enough with photoshop to do it well, but i'm picturing Beastlords.org or The Beastlord's Den spelled out using each of the warders as part of the letters.  For example an alligator as the vertical part of the B and a scaled wolf in the D or something.

Bah i guess a basilisk not an alligator  :roll:

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

hakaaba

bah i'm having a heck of a time finding a screenshot of anything but a tiger and a few odd scaled wolves.  I'm gonna have to go to some random server and start 5 beastlords :p

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Jaeren

Heh yeah thats basically what we had done before to get warder pictures, just troll random servers if we couldn't find them on ours. If I still played, I couold show you a pic of my gimpy barbarian and warder. But I haven't played in almost 2 years now. I have been debating coming back to see whats new but not sure if I will or not, and need to recover my password anyway. Thought I knew what it was but the info doesn't work and getting it out of Sony is a pain in the butt since I usually used gamecards.

I really don't have an idea for the logo and thats why I'm interested in seeing what the community can come up with. I know a lot of the people here have pretty in depth sig pics so thought maybe someone would step up :)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):

[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Sanois

haha Jaeren,  I also have  a 70 cleric and now 60 beastlord

Jaeren

Well, my beastlord was created first on Morell Thule and the cleric later on as a 2box char, I also had a 66 druid, 55 shm & 55 bard on another account for 3 boxing.

My cleric just has better gear & higher level because I was in Triune until I quit with the cleric because we had too many Beastlords. I still considered my beastlord my main, jsut had the choice of not raiding or playing something else to raid. And my cleric technically only made it to 68 and about halfway through when i played it. My cousin played it for a few months a year or so ago to 2 box with his ranger and got the extra levels.

I think Jaeren is just shy of level 66 or maybe actually got 66, I really can't remember. In a few days I'll know when the account is active again.

WoW - Medivh (Retired):