Main Menu

Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk question

Started by Robath, January 12, 2006, 07:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robath

Hey , i know this may be some old content for most, but i noticed something odd the other day we did this guy. Before enegage we were given the basic strat on him, which included of course that only the charmed mob could damage this guy. Things went bad to say the least. As we were wiping to this event and zun was runing around everywhere having his  way with our healers, i decided to send pet in to see if maybe i could do anything to draw agro, and lo and behold, kitty was damaging him!! Is this a bug on him? I was just wondering before i inform my guild leaders of this, doubt a few BL pets are going to do anything to tilt the encounter one way or the other, but if fluffy does enough damage to Zun, is it possible that he will summon the tank back from banish at the jails?(pet taunt off of course) I'll throw up a screenshot of the hits when i get home from work for verification.

Polanski

all pets can dmg the txevu zun with melee, its not a bug.
Polanski the Butterscotch Golem
Elephi the Plaid Elephant
Felde the Purple Gorilla
Vivie the Yummy Gummy Gnome
Taie the Gingerbread General
Khallus the Cookie Commissioner

Royal Order of Candy
Fennin Ro

Maylian

Aye both DoD and normal pet will damage it. Also I think Roar did damage, been a while since we did this fight last.

Saniiro

Scrolling on that post was kinda awful for me... had to scroll down, over, then back up for each line.  I copy / pasted to notepad to read.
Saniiro -- 75 Beastlord of Stromm <Final Door>

Saniiro's magelo