Main Menu

Spam PMs at EQBeastlord

Started by Pojodan, January 13, 2004, 01:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pojodan

Here comes more sleeze, got this PM at EQbeastlords:

--------------------------

Hello. I noticed you posted to the thread "Item prices", and wanted to personally send you key to the EQEcon.com beta test. More information has been posted to that thread. Below is the form mail we generally send to new beta users. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Pojodan,

Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in the EQEcon.com Beta Test! During Beta you will have access to:

- Fully customizable stock market-style price charts of in-game EverQuest items
- Server specific pricing information for each item
- 100% accurate prices gathered directly from the Bazaar throughout the day by the eqecon staff
- Friendly and plentiful tutorials -- no prior stock market experience expected!

Your beta key is given below. To activate your account, go to http://www.eqecon.com and click the link titled "Log in Here". Then, click the button next to "Already have a Beta Key?", and follow the instructions to sign up for an account.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx Valid for 5 Beta Account(s)

After creating an account, please see the News section on the main page for tips and instructions. Please email [email protected] with all bug reports, feature requests and general comments.

We hope having free, advance access to over 200 Million EverQuest item prices will make it worth your while to help us make EQEcon a better site!

Enjoy!
The EQEcon.com Team

- 100% accurate prices gathered directly from the Bazaar throughout the day by the eqecon staff
- Email price alerting
- Friendly and plentiful tutorials -- no prior stock market experience expected!

Zorthar

Hooray for more reasons for people to leave that board!  spam sucks, I hope message board spam doesnt show up more and more. :/

Karthum

lol, as soon as I saw Yantis had purchased the board, I chaned my e-mail to something random.  So far, no spam at old e-mail addy.

-K
Karhtum Whitestripes // Vah Shir Beastlord // Firiona Vie Server // Magelo //
Eyeama Silkentouch// High Elf Cleric // Magelo //