Main Menu

65 bst 4 aa's looking for strickly fast aa's

Started by Uktabi, January 25, 2006, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uktabi

65 bst decent gear but only 4 aa's

I am looking for fast aaxp so i can get the defensive aa's maxed to help my current group by tanking

I can box 65 chanter, 66 rng, sometimes even 66 cleric

I have hit grieg's but i hate it there, looking for something new

Magelo in sig

Thanks in advance

Chickennuggets

Group in WoS.  Should be able to get a group there.  If not, I am a strong advocate of BoT.  Not great exp, but with a fast pulling group it will go by fast enough. MM are decent exp as well, and since you won't be "yourself" your current AA status won't be an issue at all.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Zorthaz

If you have the cleric, then I would try WoS or BoT.  Another option would be to get your alt access to Sol Ro.  You would have the right group (with cleric) to make that zone work.  Without the cleric I would try the big spiders in PoD or the DS/BF zone line on the BF side.  The spider's spend a lot of the time trying to cast spells, so buff your resists. 

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Gizzie

Did a lot of my AA's by  doing monster missions but if you don't like them or don't have the expansion , my other favourite has been crawling through GE from DSP end. Even at 70 a lot of mobs still DB especially when you get near the Portcullis in middle of zone. Mobs don't seem to have that many HP and plenty of them too :D
Gizzie

Wildblood of Bertoxxulous
Proud Member of Extreme Annihilation

Chickennuggets

Also keep in mind that because you can box... doesn't mean you have to.  Crawling through someplace solo, or duoing isn't nesecarily the fastest exp.  Your objective seems like AAing your Beast.  But with a cleric available you could find a lfg tank, and go to WOS and pick up the /ooc LFGers.  If another cleric comes in... grab him, and camp yours out.  Duoing is great, but really focusing on one char also has it's advantages.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server