Main Menu

Spectral Parchments

Started by dainfrol, January 27, 2006, 06:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dainfrol

Where is a good place to farm for SP's?  I usually solo or I group with a 65 Pally and a 69 Necro (who both also need SPs).
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

TenceiCei

I rec you try BoThunder or PoTorment. 

rdahl

In BoT they only drop from nameds or if from trash mobs it must be extremely rare.

I think I've seen them drop from trash mobs in flag access only zones, Torment, Sol Ro and Tactics.  Sol Ro being the easiest to get into if you don't have progression flags yet.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Chickennuggets

I usually solo in BoT, and in a 2 or 3 hour period will typically see one, maybe two, from trash mobs.  Sometimes none though, but a pile of ethereal.  They do drop more reliably from the mini nameds on the first floor, can just invis around with a decent group to snipe them all.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Zuukum

Yea, whenever I need them for an alt or helping a guildy, I personally feel that BoT is the best spot, with PoJ maybe second.  BoT I usually set up in Upper Sands, and like CN said, on average I see 1 every other hour or so.  Sometimes none, sometimes 2-3.   PoJ basement is easy as well, I am talking about the area leadin up to Mauvin.  Simple kills there, and they drop there as well.  Albeit not as often (for me) as in BoT. 

Just keep grinding in BoT and you'll get em.....eventually.  Then ya just have to pray that you won't get 10 of a spell you don't really need  .... I freakin hate this way of obtaining spells  :wink:

-me
" border="0

Sorien

Actually, the SP drops in BoT are rather nice.  You gotta go up into the Bees to get em though.  Doing the normal wings will not net you very many...

rdahl

PoP spells are researchable now (also non-ancient GoD spells) and the components are fairly common.  The most expensive component to buy is the parchments (DoDh zones) so you may want to farm them.  This fixes the stupid duplicate spell problem.  Check your guild for an Int caster with a high research skill and they should be able to bang them out in a few minutes.  If on Nameless send an email to Sisyx and say you saw her name on this board and she'll make em for cost. 
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Tastian

Bees up top in BoT got me quite a few.  I also wound up with lots from HoH back in the day.  The trash mobs randomly had them, and mini's almost always had one.  Not really sure how common they were, but I know I turned in lots for people.  *shrugs*

Kitathia

Carpin Cycle FTW on parchments! I think we got 10-12 parchements. Crypt of Decay.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Furryclaws

I have been grouping in HoH alot recently having fun doing AA's and spectral parchments drop quite frequently off many different mobs. I have gotten 3 and have recieved 3 of my spells.
Now that HoH is a hotzone, it's easy to get a group or if your strong enough you can solo alot of the areas, I see alot of 75's doing that and they say it's still pretty good aa's for them too.
Most of the time when one drops, alot of people in my group say they pass on them, so I have been lucky to get them.
Overall though, I think HoH is a good place for them, I hope you find some here. Goodluck mate.

Furry