Main Menu

Tim Deep

Started by Phatkats, February 06, 2006, 06:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phatkats

I was Camping this Scout he poped and another Beasty came in the zone, I told them I had a group otw, the A**hat does turn in right infront of me and ran down to the spawn spot, tried to Solo it, I was so Pissed after acouple tells to this person, he dies on the 2nd Mob, he sends me a tell asking if the Cleric in my group could rez him, I had to hold on to my chair to keep from falling out of it from laughing, what a stupid question, So I run up and kill the Scout , at this point in the Epic Quest you have to start over if you fail, GL to this person doing the Epic from the ( Start )  :-o

Rarr

Nice to see you chose the classy way to handle the situation.
Rarr!
52 Beastlord
Zebuxoruk

tcool

This is what still confuses me.  I asked this question in another thread and was told you can still continue the quest, and that they changed it.

Although it doesn't matter to me anymore since I already did this, but apparently there are two opinions on whether you have to start all over or not.

Hunni

You do not have to start over because when I did TD the first time it was fubared as only 4 out of 6 images spawned. Dumul gave me another seal when I asked him and the second time it worked just fine.

Jikaabx

When I did it, the scout and images were up in TD.  It was weird lol

shamno1

What did you say to him to get 2nd seal again? The one for the TD fight.

sulagirl

I just did this battle last night and after turning in the seal to the scout, my group started killing the creatures. they killed the first mirror image before i got to the island. when i got there, I sent my cat into fight while i started to loot the broken shards. the first creature they killed before i got on the island would not let me loot it. I ended up with 5 of the 6 shards needed. what is the key phrase that i need to say to Dumul to get him to give me a seal for that part of the Epic? all i can get him to give me is the seal for the totems, which does not work.
thank you
Sulagirl
Level 59 Beastlord