Main Menu

SOLO HEAVEN . . .

Started by Benomorf >Midnight Kil, November 10, 2004, 03:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benomorf >Midnight Kil

who would ever think such a beautiful place with waterfalls would be a BST's solo heaven? I am lvl 47 now but was able to stay in the bear cave in Nedaria for lvls 25-35, then further up the hill there's an entrance to Jaggedpine peaks that comes in from behind a waterfall to come upon Oracle Jaarl, and Anchorites of Brell Sirilis. Widely spread out and easily picked one by one. 6min spawn time. Here killn Anchorites i was able to lvl from 25-45, then starts slowing up. And occasional stroll out to Cyclops Island just for the XP test, and not so bad loot either (come to find a star ruby cost around 84pp.) :D Now am heading out to Rathe mountains to kill some hill giants.
fresh snow glistens from the distance reflecting morning sun over the peaks, . . .he stoops setting his gaze upon fresh tracks. A smirk says his day has just begun . . . .

Saab

sounds fun, Always good to find a nice, non populated area to solo

Nekokirei

Aye, loved the bear caves.  Can't remember what levels I levelled there, but do recall it was a terrific spot.  I think I moved to the dead side of Gunthak after bear caves.

Never hunted the Anchorites--in fact, I worked up my faction with them doing the pate turn in.    :)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Hrann

Come back when your 50 and start doing the poachers!  And at 52 or so, the dryads!  Then gnolls after 55 or so...  Great solo zone for beasts :)

Aneya

Alternately, try Grimling forest, you can theoreticaly do lvl 30-60 there. Only trouble is that you'll be sick and tierd of killing grimlings by 60. The zone does come equiped with a Bank, 3 vendors, Druid/Wizard landing pad, 10 ring events and all the graphics lag you can eat.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Dumpty

As an evil race, I'd never kill the good gnolls in JP, they are your only town there. Goods can also use the elven outpost instead.  Basilisks would be a better option in that level range, and are a good source of eggs.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Nekokirei

Quote from: Hrann on November 10, 2004, 06:38:25 PM
Come back when your 50 and start doing the poachers!  And at 52 or so, the dryads!  Then gnolls after 55 or so...  Great solo zone for beasts :)

I tried Hrann.  Couldn't handle the lag on my system--was like swimming in molasses...in January. =)  Getting MR augs now and heading back to Nurga @ 55.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Savigor

hehe a great zone ... too bad no matter how much i upgrade my ram it has always been pretty much useless to me ... alot of people ive come across have dubbed the zone "Lagged Pine" for the same reason .... i hate trees  :evil: