Main Menu

Tormented Scout - Timer

Started by Tarsq, February 16, 2006, 11:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsq

Hiyas, found organising a group or two for Tormented Scout to be really annoying with his depops etc so I worked out his exact pop times. Quite easy to add the following times into a Spreadsheet and work out his spawns for the next 48 hours(was like 10 seconds out). Of course it depends on noone else spawning him and server/zone not dropping :)

Anyhow Repop time is 1:57:10
Stays up for 00:29:21

Hopefully makes someones life a bit easier :)

Tarsq of Test

Katzane

One Hour and 15mins later The Tormented Scout is still up.. I was going to time him so can organise some people but the mutha hasnt despawned now. Not sure whats up here but keeping a track on him,,

cettin

I also as of today on this last kill i go check tormented scout on bot watch timer kill. I find her up and been time her atm be up over hour. Did change timer on tormented scout or it bug? Anyone got any feedback or info on this be aperciated be nice if actually change timer make it alot easier for people.

Skanda

When I did this fight a few months ago it was pretty much always up. I watched it for a while and it would stay up for the normal amount of time and then despawn for a few seconds before it would respawn. It appears that the despawn timer was borked so that you can grab him without having to wait on his timer.

cettin

Yes I guess I lucky then able catch scout as it seems buged atm have friends try this over and over in past just got to scout just have it depop. Only issue I having know is aa title 2.0 seem like i dont have it or not sure of name of title 2.0 thought was wildblood but dont see it or no new aa title if anyone has info on how might get it.

Skanda

Quote from: cettin on August 04, 2006, 06:58:59 AM
Only issue I having know is aa title 2.0 seem like i dont have it or not sure of name of title 2.0 thought was wildblood but dont see it or no new aa title if anyone has info on how might get it.

The title for the 2.0 is Savagespirit.