Main Menu

PoR what found so far *Now 35% more on topic!!*

Started by Xennova, February 22, 2006, 04:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

Well i have prettymuch stay in Arcstone last night (angish +gear ppl else told otherwise)

2 Guy at zone in from West freeport give like 7 task

Map find location is pretty easy just run around a bit and you will have task updated (easier with map)

Oakah (big tiger-wolf) maytbe wrong spelling is pretty easy hit for like max 950 could not get slow to land but me and Druid could kill him inlike 18min fight he Lay Hand at around 17%.  He have a reverse damage sheild that he cast at time and a fear spell i was hit once when my fero have drop....kill him drop 2hb for monk-beastlord like 38dam 30delay and you have a Mark in inventory five to mission guy task updated...after the kill invis and go where he pop to get another task updated

Near zone in there was a name Emra solo able by beastlord drop a heart of some kind no drop while his hp drop at 50 and 20 % a add pop.They have low hp i killed them both in like 4combat round or so

There is a guy in back of zone (behind the BIG castle on top of hill that gives a mission...mission was go in instance takl to guy at zone in /say librayrie....talk to a guy downstair misison updated then i bet you need to go up and kill the 2 guy we wipe cause of agro pathing and im pretty sure that add pop while you kill we had like 5 or so at end Aaeyen told it was from book  but maybe it was me when io have go down the ramp...warrior will hate those guythey all procs a debuff slow (rc6) regular mob in mission was hitting for around 1200 and boss without disc around 1500-1800 we bring 1 of the boss down to around 25% or so. but enchanter oculd not mez those high resist mob well he did mez for quite long hehe after wipe we kind of give up(Tank was a alt 12khp and 2k ac or else we could have take them most likely.

Both Oshar and raveice or something like that could maybe be duoif you take care of add before engaging them and-or when they pop i think Ravenice guy /yell for help we had him down to like 25 % and we just evac there was like 10 mob root and some of those root was fading

Taiglin

Am guessing English isn't his primary language.

Am not KoS to the city guards but do con threatenly. Quest giver outside the city lists 4 or so folks to talk with. Pull up druid, track down the first: group mission. Track down the next two and they are group missions as well. Fire one up with three in group (Whittle). Even to yellow cons at 70. Get 2 others from the guild added to the party and find the odd thing is if you zone out and back in they don't aggro. So we kill those three and 3 more pop. All are yellow and the zone out and back in thing doesn't work. How the bunny are you supposed to get faction like this? Zoned up to Arcstone and eventually stumbled over a shaded something or other. He wasn't hitting particularly hard or fast but kept casting this DoT that was screwing with my hp in a bad way and he had a ton of hp. Was able to cast origin while fighting him (was solo)

New zones look nice to the point where you zone into EC and think...wow, these old graphics are really old.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Taiglin

Also tried the FP quest that has you go into the Arcane Academy to fight the Chaotic Spirit. Sorry but am tired and at work - I forget the quest giver. Want to say was the "P" named guy but could be wrong. You zone into the building and the dude (water elemental graphic) is perma rooted in front of you and is only thing on track. We beat on him for a while and then he poofs. Task updates and now says to find the REAL Chaotic Spirit. Look on track and there are about 50 blue/even cons out there with 1 yellow. For kicks we pulled one and had 3 add. We zoned out cause it was late /shrug.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Skratz

Did the Freeport Chaotic Spirit mission 2 times.  Dropped 125hp no special plate legs, and something around a 34dam/21del 2hb mnk/bst (145 hp?).
We had ench SK pal bst(time geared).  sk tapped, pally healed self, I spot healed.  Was an easy mission, took 15 minutes.
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

MowtaynLyoness

I found this new beastlord ability that freezes up everquest if you're in the guild hall you can't leave.  Clicking out, the guild portal, gate potion, orgin.....everything freezes it up.  (control alt del gives you info that eq has stopped responding, so it's not the computer just eq)  I watched my guildmates use guild hall and leave, so I came to the conclusion this is what beastlords really got in the new expansion.  It saves us complaining about a whole lot of things if we can't leave a zone we can't do anything in!!!  roflmao

Ran around did some quests with druid, there is a nice 230ish hp evolving cloak quest just inside Arcstone, that as far as I got with it, could be done with an average lvl 70 group.

hokarz

I got the cloak last night. It has 3 levels, starts out at 175hps, +2mana regen, +2 hitpoint regen and +15 to some stats and saves. After 3 levels, it has 200hps, +2mana regen,+2 hps regen and +20 to stats and saves and +5 avoidance. Better than I had, but not that good considering it took 6 hours to find and kill the bosses, and a lot of dying inbetween. My group was the first to complete it in the guild. It was pretty fun. Some of the bosses are nice little events in thier own right.

Cloak of the Spirit Tracker is the name of it.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Shieara

Either of you guys have the name of the NPC who starts the quest?

MowtaynLyoness

when you go from freeport and zone into Arcstone (i could not tell you how to get from point a to point b, here), there are a bunch of tents with different npcs standing around.  There are 2 or 3 near "a fresh kill" the one closest to where you zoned in is the guy that gives you the task..... but you have to do like 5 tasks (5 boss mobs).  I think his name is like Eilija or something that starts with an "E" (ok i'm not real helpful but i was too ticked at not playing my beast to pay much attention).  All of the tasks he gives bar one, gives mark of "fill in blank".  The other one he gives is where you turn in all those marks and get cloak.  All you have to do to the guy is say "ready" and he will give you a list of a bunch of individual tasks.  Accept them all, so you don't have to come back....  Then go along and kill the named, there seems to be a yellow emote each time one of those names pops and is available for killing.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful then that, but I was just kinda going a long with a group and looking around, but not paying attention to details.

hokarz

I almost gave my marks to "a fresh kill" when trying to give them to the hunters who give out the quests. You have to say "ready" for each boss you need to kill. Don't be like me and only say ready once, then kill the boss mobs you don't have the quest for and have to drag your group back to do it again after you realize you aren't getting the same things they are. Ok, I had a blond moment.

Lady usher also gives a quest for some armor. Don't know if it's all/all or what class can use it or what. Have to find spirit marks and combine with a mold that Lady Usher sells for at least 1kpp to 3kpp. I'm hoping for that price it's pretty decent. Different spirit marks for each slot.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Sarkaukar

Can be KOS in PoG, you simply have to be able to survive long enough to reach the Dryad :)

Questgiver Speaker Grayleaf in The Elddar Forest
Task - Tree Heaven, deliver an item (forgot to note the item) to Dryad of Tunare who resides in the Tree of Tunare in the NE part of Plane of Growth zone.

Reward - Belt of the Rainmakers
12ac 9str 7dex 8sta 9cha 5wis/int 9agi 170hp 175mana 175 end 10svf 12svd 6svc 14svm 8svp
Rec 70, req 66
1.1 wt
war/pal/rng/sk/mnk/bard/rog/bl/zerk
slot1, typ 7

Nusa

The Lady Usher armor quest gives us this for the chest piece:

Tunic of the Wildkin http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=39864:
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: CHEST
Charges: Unlimited
AC: 45
STR: +13 DEX: +15 STA: +22 WIS: +20 HP: +155 MANA: +140
SV DISEASE: +20 SV MAGIC: +20 SV POISON: +15
Avoidance: +15 Attack: +30 Regeneration: +3 Mana Regeneration: +3
Recommended level of 70. Required level of 68.
Effect: Festering Malady (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 0.8) at Level 68
Recast Delay: 420 seconds, Recast Type: 8
WT: 9.0 Size: LARGE
Class: BST
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7

Decent, but not good enough for me to actually wear...but it's clicky from inventory. It's free dps, when it lands.

Quality is similar for all classes. We got our best disease DoT. Cleric one has Elixir of Divinity (their best group HoT). Druid gets Glitterfrost(their best ice nuke). Warrior gets Bazu Bellow (their best single-target aggro disc). Don't know about other classes yet, or other pieces. (edited to add:) Monk gets Phantom Cry (their highest level placate disc).

hokarz

I put it on par with Dumul's chest, but think I'd go with Dumul's just for the plus to block. A clicky dot that no one uses, anyway? that doesn't make sense.

No one know's yet where to get the spirit marks you need to make it, tho?
Savage Lord Hokarz

Jkal_Shihar

I dont know, I'd wear it only cause its better then what I have and I'm a dot nut anyways so to free up a space on my spell bar is always good.
Animist Jkal Shi`har and tigger
Arch Animist of the Tribunal Server
My Magelo
*still my main since dec. 2001*

Tastian

"Recast Delay: 420 seconds"

Can you be a dot nut and only use FM every 7 minutes?  hehe  It's a pretty weak sauce effect, but with that kind of refresh we don't have many spells that would really work.  Maybe a free fero if it was any good on a 6 minute refresh and the base 6.5(ish) min duration.  *shrugs* 

Kanan

that's a nice effect for warriors tho.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar