Main Menu

places to solo

Started by Blarp, February 23, 2006, 04:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Hei all, i been soloing WoS, Fire C1, mpg i been boxing a cleric in the nest, i am running out of places to go  due to getting board with them.

some of you must know what i mean after getting 30 40 aa's in 1 place soloing  you kinda get sick of that place and or zone. if any one has any good places to solo they would not tossing me it would be a help thanks.

Skratz

RSS, Fire C2, RCOD, Bloodfields, Assent, Stillmoon, Hate, Droga, Char B, Chardok, Sol C, Seb, Hole, VT, Time, PoEarth, Sol Ro, Tactics, PoDisease, PoAir, PoWater, PoNightmare, CoDecay, PoJustice, Stoneroot, Undershore, Hive, Illsalin.

Seriously- What type of gear, (obviously good since you say you solo mpg)
What do you want to get out of soloing? Items, plat, diamonds, xp?
Hopefully you do not get bored with being a board.
How hard do you want to work at soloing? Easy plow lots of kills, hard mobs, long recoup?

~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

Blarp

I have  tacvi/angliush gear i am looking to finsh my aa's got overe 1100 atm and ya hard fights is no bigy harder the funner alot of the time pp/exp is what i commonly try and do but thinking just raw exp would be nice any thoughts?

Skratz

I was gettin 8%aa per kill from shili's in Stoneroot (low hp high dps).  It was rather fun.  When you get bored with shili's and orcs, you can move to werewolfs, spiders or witheran.
Hive would also be a good place to look at. 
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
75 Beastlord of Vazaelle(Troll Power!)
Now residing in Maelin Starpyre

Blarp

i am going to head there after i log in and see what it is like thanks for the info.

Maylian

Don't know if you have PoR but I was getting 10% exp from mobs in Arcstone, which are fairly managable solo.

Omagis_Narlavin

I can Solo MPG its really hard and kinda takes alot out of me at the end of a fight i have around 30% mana left and like 50% life so some thing i really dont view as a real hardcore xp place for me. I do solo assent and also bot my level 55 druid but i really dont need the extra heals lol just really to help druid level, any ways i would go with arcstone it seems to not be a real bad place mobs dont hit extremely hard and dont seem to have a lot of health lol. thats just my 2cp. thanks all.
http://www.otn.co.uk/cnd/screenshots/omagis2.jpg

Alpha Omagis Narlavin King Of Da Wolves 81th beastlord javascript:view_profile(750705);
Overlord Warvon Narlavin Holy warrior 80th warriorjavascript:view_profile(997003);
Wanderer Dannaa Dethanocha Goddess of the woods 80 druid

"Death is one with me"
The Silent Minority on The Prexus (TT) server