Main Menu

Spell aura's

Started by Blarp, February 24, 2006, 01:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blarp

Hey, lastnight i spent a good amount of time doing aura missions. i did aboult 4-5 missions in a gruop now i did not get anything yet Everyone els in gruop did. only think i could think of is there might be caster missions and melee only missions.
i was the only melee i was tanking/slowing them so the cleric druid mage mage wizz all got othere spell or aura.

Any one els find this out or was it a bug? i'll be doing more tonight to see if i can come up with any more info(was lvl 70 aura/spells was given to the otheres).

Dummkopf

We dont get any auras or traps and that mission arc (starting in NRo) gives out only those. Same for SKs by the way.

Blarp

Shamno

Anyone have any idea how to get the melee Auras, such as warriros and bards?

Did the Nro ones and only got the casters ones, such as chanter and cleric.

Rarrum

Boolanga

that effect may not actualy be ours.. could be other class or even a effect from  some mob or event. could be alot of things. and rashera was rather vague with what he said about auras.... so far im' thinking bsts got royally boned on this expansion..guess we will have to wait and see.

Dreead

Quote from: Boolanga on February 26, 2006, 02:19:26 AM
that effect may not actualy be ours.. could be other class or even a effect from  some mob or event. could be alot of things. and rashera was rather vague with what he said about auras.... so far im' thinking bsts got royally boned on this expansion..guess we will have to wait and see.
Hi. Rashere vague you say? I guess vague in how to get them, but saying EVERY class has an aura, that's pretty clear.

Quote from: RashereEvery class has access to auras.  They're just not all spells.  Keep an eye out for them, though, and you'll see the ones your class can use soon enough, I'm sure.

Don't complain just to complain.

Oiingo

When the cleric in my group uses his aura, I have access to it.  Doesn't mean I get one, though.  We've already got a lot of people in the Theater of Blood so that only leaves one zone left to be unlocked.  We shall see!
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre

Kataran

Quote from: Oiingo on February 26, 2006, 02:18:27 PM
When the cleric in my group uses his aura, I have access to it.  Doesn't mean I get one, though.  We've already got a lot of people in the Theater of Blood so that only leaves one zone left to be unlocked.  We shall see!

So True.   But I don't think an Aura For Beast Lords should be stuck at High end only if indeed one even exist.  Not when Almost every other class has a Low end Aura or Trap.