Main Menu

37Bst PL'd by 65 cleric - where should we go?

Started by Beaneater, January 13, 2004, 03:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaneater

I have been using my 65 cleric to PL my beastlord.  So far, here is where we have gone:

1 - 7 FoB
7 - 22 Paludal
22 - 27 HHK
27 - 30 Tae Ew outside CT temple
30 - 37 LGuk

Experience is ok in LGuk still, but just want to know my other options.  LGuk gets boring after a while, and just want a change of scenery.

I am having the cleric pull with his reverse damage shield, and just letting him take damage from multiple mobs at once, while peeling them off and killing them with the beastlord.   Rooting mobs with the cleric also so that they do not run.  

My question is this:  Where else can I go with the Beastlord/Cleric combo to PL?  I have heard CoM is good, but I have never been there myself.  What are some of my other PL options?

Not sure if it really matters, but the Beastlord is relatively twinked (about 30k worth)
Beaneater Riptastinky - 54 Vah Shir Beastlord
Sycik Sykotic - 65 Dwarf Cleric

Jaeren

You could do most of Gunthak easily, I tend to do the beach mobs myself. You could also probably do the mobs at the entrance to Dulak. I was pl'ing my 41 warrior last night on some of the boats in dulak with my 53 cleric and 51 shaman. You MIGHT be able to do that but not sure how efficient it would be since I have a 66% slow landing on the mobs first that you wouldn't have ;)

I've done the entrance with my beastlord a little higher in level with a 52 druid (crappy heal) when I was still on the path to 65.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Rippykin

Xalgoz/Church area of Kaesora might be worth a shot. Keep in mind that you get negative faction hits with Venril Sathir so be cautious around the outpost if you're an evil race after doing this. Can also grab a Xalgozian fang for the Howling Stones key. Safe spot if you camp along wall behind church - right turn as you come into Church area.

Sutan

I agree about Kaesora.  It's amazing exp at that level.  It can take a little work getting down there though.  You'll need invis and invis vs undead.

TheOriginalGronker

Quote from: SutanI agree about Kaesora.  It's amazing exp at that level.  It can take a little work getting down there though.  You'll need invis and invis vs undead.

You can fight down too .. DBs on the way.

Mindlet

If you ever want to get the OT hammer don't do Kaesora, Karnors or HS.

Rixis

Sol A gnomes are DB up until 40, and some will still be blue even at 43(most will be LD, though).  The ZEM in Sol A is fantastic, too.

If you're beastlord is over 40 by now, take him/her to the Hole.  Fantastic exp up until lvl 52.