Started by Beastlie_, March 27, 2006, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastlie_

Does anyone have any info about our aura's? if so plz post . Thanks

Beastlie's Gear
Drive it like ya stole it!!!!!!
70 Wildblood of Pexus

Shamno

Well as far as we know of we don't get one. The only information pertaining to beastlord and auras is a criptic note from the Devs that 'all classes have access to auras' we are not sure what that means exactly but we all got our own little theories.

Best guess for me is we don't really have one but we might see some down the road in further expansions. *shrug*

Though really I don't care if we get one or not, I just hope we get our spells a little twinking they deserve and I think we be all good.

Rhoam

Frankly, if we dont get an aura from PoR, then we deserve some explanation from the developers as to why we didnt get one. I am not sure why beastlords and rangers would be intentionally excluded from getting their own auras and the cute little indication that all classes have access to auras would simply piss me off more if we dont get one. If they left us out, they should tell us, not play cute games by saying we have access ot auras so that more people can be misled as to the content in PoR and mistakenly buy the expansion thinking we get equal treatment to all the other classes.

Rant aside, I dobelieve we do get an aura and that it comes from completion of the missions that originate in north ro. Can anyone confirm that they have done all the missions and havent recieved an aura? Maybe I am just naive.

Sariss Bloodscale

The Queen Tak`ExxonValdez or whatever her name is?  I've done all 3 missions, no aura.  I read that there's a raid that opens up which I haven't done, but I don't believe that's tied to any kind of skill, aura or not.

Kanan

I've done those 3 missions in nro for the queen... got jack & squat for it.  For bsts, the only thing you can get from it is the chime for the ToB entry progression quest and the chest loot at the end.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

jitathab

Given the relative difficulty of other auras, if we were getting one I expect it would be found. Unless of course ours only drops from the end boss which would start a rash of arguments of casual/raid yet again.

Kataran

we get nothing at level 55 at all and no explination as to why Beast Lords Rangers and Shadow Knights got the shaft on this.  In fact the only thing I can find is the smart mouthed and misleading comment that all classes have access to auras what a load of bull.

LufnisFV

The term "access" they use, simply means.. We can get the effects of auras, some way.  (Group with a class who has an aura).. While it's clear false advertising, because it's implied that we "get" an aura... the only "access" to any aura is through a group, in which case.. we do get "access" to auras... but not the way it was worded.

Tastian

Aren't there also some aura clickies?  I'm not sure atm because I need sleepy lol, but *shrugs* 

Kanan

I think there are like 4 items that have an aura clicky that bsts can use.

Yeah.. 4.  One's relatively easy to get.  Rest are like DK drops.

Hoov

where can i find these aruras??

Kanan

search on lucy for like circle iirc.. main one we have access to is guardian circle.

there's another one that I don't precisely recall, but I think that should work well enuf.

try aura if that doesn't work well.

Ganellon D'Alinor

Guardian Circle I coming from Marble Band of the Thex House drop of  Animist Yeoh in The Elddar Forest.

It's a 20% dodge.

Not seen any easy aura drop boosting dps, only raids one.

Btw excuse me if I ask in the wrong part but any idea if it properly stack with dodge I II III or IV items and +dodge skill modifier ?

Also wondering if it won't block the war disc if in same group or raid.

Kanan

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/stacking.html?id=8992&source=Live

Don't stack.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/stacking.html?id=8994&source=Live

This is another one.. crit chance.. btw, /snortle.. doesn't stack with cleave foci.. that's amazing, what they think of on these things.  WTF is the real point if it won't stack?!