Main Menu

BUKU GONE?

Started by mac173, January 13, 2004, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac173

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

All you useless whiners who sat around doing nothing when yantis took over our board, BUKU spoke up, did something, got off his ASS and got the community moving.

Now a bunch of sissy whining lazy bonehead asswipe degenerate e-bayers has spamed his e-mail and PM's to the point he is quiting EQ, AND THESE BOARDS!

HE STARTED THIS, HE BELONGS HERE!

I want 15 min alone with each of the jackass lintsnorting fungusfooted bootlicking buttwiping weenies that sent him threatening and hate mongering mail.

I'm so pissed right now I could chew nails.

This is not right.

Laba

I'm not saying its right at all but if you quit because of some hate mail you weren't very far from quitting anyways. No matter what you do people will disagree or agree with you. There has been lots of positive reactions to what buku has done, he just didn't feel like playing anymore.
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Makani

I don't know anything about the hate-mail, but Buku stated in the moderator section that he has been playing Horizons like myself.

That may be a reason he quit playing EQ (Again, hehe). The hate-mail might have caused it ultimatly, but probably isn't the only reason.

Of course, I can't speak for Buku.

DiosT

heh, thats why i use a php form as the only way someone can send me an e-mail :-P

removed all other ways to get my current e-mail address

yeah it sucks that buku is leaving, but one can only play EQ so much before it all gets boring...

I know I'm nearing my end in EQ :-/

Hrann

Quotebut one can only play EQ so much before it all gets boring...
Heh, speak for yourself.  I'm almost at 5 years playing, and atm I figure to be playing at least another 5 years to come... ;)