Main Menu

New UI

Started by Kroshx, April 11, 2006, 05:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kroshx

I'm currently looking for a new UI. Been using Default for a while, but I'm longing for something a little...different.

Preferably one with a percentage on Health, Mana, Endurance, and Experience--both regular, and AA. One that is compatible with all expansions, and has several windows; one for general spam (loot, faction his, etc.), one for battle/spell spam, and one for chat. I don't mind fancy embroidery, but nothing over-the-top. Nothing too bright, or too dark, or in yellow, orange, green, purple, and pink. Not too fond of them for some reason.

I'm fine with horizontal bars, as well as ones that two wide, and (x amount) long. Maybe with an inventory hot key bar. Not sure how to properly describe it. One that I can use to open my bags without having to open up my inventory, I guess I would say. Compatible with all expansions is pretty important.

If you are using one, or know of a good one, please, let me know. It would be most appreciative.
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Tardar

I use Sars:  http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4229

There are some things that I like, and some I don't, but so far I haven't been able to find one that has what I want the way I want em.  I cannot have the default spell gems, and I have tried a few different UI's and then tried to modify them with just new spellgems and I haven't found one that works.  /Shrugs

Kanan

I found this one once over at eqinterfaces.  I'd lost one that was sorta cool, beastlord customized etc, but had great clicky bars attached to the hotkeys.  Lodidodi is even better for this.

Some of the other UIs, you can set some of these clickies into the buttons, but it requires you to mess with its coding, and it frankly confused the hell outa me.

He's got a long ole thread going over on eqinterfaces, and from his tone, I don't expect him to really update again if it ends up needing major work, at least not without getting paid for it again.

here's link to his website, which has link over to the eqinterfaces download page: http://www.lodidodi.net/
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

FesterFleabaggs

I use mortis_pet window. http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=2691 It's only a mod for pet window, but maybe it can hold you over till you find something you like. It also shows Group Leader Exp and Raid Leader Exp at the bottom left of the stats window. Full inventory clicks window. Works with all expansions and the default UI.

Fester Fleabaggs - 65 Feral Lord
Corrine WinterSolstice - 63 Naturewalker (2 box)
Drozt De'soot - 55 Wizard
Gairith Mourneblade - 56 Paladin (Retired)
Stiy - 51 Monk (Corpsedragger)
Azrothe - 34 Necro
Haileey Commet - 53 Cleric (2 box)

Kanan

hmm.. now I like that one.. may have to snag it if lodi ever eventually finally gives up the ghost.

Essant

Lodi rewrote for the new UI format .. he's even got all his optional windows updated now.  Its completely good to go, and I will be forever in his debt for creating the best UI ever.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Kanan

oh, aye.. he's getting some stuff done on it, but I wasn't seeing anything coming outa him until after he put up his begging for money post and saw approx half a dozen people posting that they'd paid him for it.

So like I said.. if it requires major rework again, I sadly don't expect to see it updated incredibly beyond this point.

Danjal

I've always liked the custom UI's from Drakah. He has his own site or you can try the following link

Tigrah

Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Tardar

Cats.............. /sigh

Tigrah

and what about cats?!?  :evil:
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Kroshx

Cats rule, and [insert other beast race here] drool!
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal