Main Menu

level 61 solo exp!!!

Started by Fishead67, May 14, 2006, 10:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishead67

I've been in fungus grove, but i was wondering if there was anywhere better for NORMAL exp. solo.

Thanks in advance.

Taiglin

Nurga imo - mobs have much lower AC and HPs.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Gunzak

I made 16-20% of a level per hour from 61 to 62 in Velks even with 90% light blue.  The zone has an insane experience modifier now that its a hot zone.  I leveled there from the high 40s until 62, with a few groups in PoV to break up the boredom.  I plan to stay until 63 or 64 if the experience stays as good as I now have the 62 pet and the rage item from RSS with the pet mod (gotta love Firona Vie).

I believe Fungus Grove is dark blue till 63 on Shrooms and a bit higher on the bandits.  I went here and the experience is better per kill then in Velks but took almost twice as long per kill making Velks much faster.  I did bring my Druid to FG to soak up experience from my Beast as it was safer here then in Velks.

You could also try the Deep, Dranik Scar near the zone line to Nobles Causeway, Old Sebilis (another hot zone), or Lavaspinner's Lair.  If you do Lavaspinner's Lair make sure to get the quest from the misson giver in Lavastorm as its extra experience and 50pp more.

Gharrik

Velks is extremely slow for me at 61.  I can kill absolutely non-stop and clear the entire ground floor and some spiders on the ramps before respawn, but it's a stretch to get 10% of a level in an hour.  I guess that's not terrible in the 60s, but I'm convinced I could do better somewhere else (other than velks dogs... I like being able to come and go easily).

Inphared

Velks 2 years ago =/= Velks now  :|

Gharrik

^ Still a hot zone though.  Expected hot zone ZEM to be the same as always, I guess.