Main Menu

alternate flag for PoAir?

Started by Kolkan, June 02, 2006, 06:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolkan

Starting my 2.0 and was checking around my guild to see who was PoAir flagged so i knew who to ask and i saw that the number was suprisingly low. Alot of people are skipping PoP these days and doing Time witha guild and moving up from there (I did). I was told there was an alternate flag for every plane except Fire. Can anyone post a link or give a brief rundown on what it is please. Any help would be appriciated.

Kolkan out for now.

70th level Beastlord from TT/Prexus

Nusa

I know it was changed so that being in on a planar boss kill and looting a shield (1/4th time key each, old style) also backflags you for that plane. But of course a Xegony raid would require a large number of flagged people first. I'm fully-flagged the old way myself, so if there's another alternate quest now I dont know it.

If you can find at least five flagged people, you can get gimped in. If that makes a strong group, you're golden, else you might need a few more depending on your approach to the task.

tunr

A search of Alla's quest database does not reveal an alternate access quest for PoAir.

Quests involving the PoAir                               
Aid Grimel No. 6 - Fletching   
Beastlord Epic 2.0: Spiritcaller
Chef Chowderly's Award-Winning Recipes   
Essences of Power   
Key to Xegony's Island   
Planar Progression   
Signets of the Councilman   
Storytime   
The Binden Concerrentia (Talisman #3)   
Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Ikkorus

The alternate access "quest" is the same as the PoTime "quest".  You kill the boss of the zone and loot a piece that flags you for the zone.  Granted that piece for time drops in p3.

Kolkan

I already knew of the way everyone was describing of getting flagged for time by collecting a Time orb thingy or getting flagged in a zone by getting gimped in and then beating the boss. I accomplished flagging for Fire and Time doing just that,. I was more refering to an alternate flag like the one you can obtain for Sol Ro.

Kolkan out for now.
70 level Feral Lord of Terris Thul/Prexus

Kenusten

Other than killing the boss, there are not any alternate ways to get in.

Timberghost

I know this is an older thread, but what the heck.... Someone else might find it useful in the future

Quote from: Nusa on June 02, 2006, 06:37:39 PM
I know it was changed so that being in on a planar boss kill and looting a shield (1/4th time key each, old style) also backflags you for that plane. But of course a Xegony raid would require a large number of flagged people first. I'm fully-flagged the old way myself, so if there's another alternate quest now I dont know it.

If you can find at least five flagged people, you can get gimped in. If that makes a strong group, you're golden, else you might need a few more depending on your approach to the task.

That's true.  Way back when, I got my fire key that way before I finished up my base elemental. 

I got 85ed into a Fenin Ro kill, and did the hail at the end for the piece of the time key.  It doesn't give a visible flag that appears to the seer or anywhere else, but once you have it you can zone out, zone back in and its soul bound and you can toss the piece into the bank.

It should work just the same way for the air key/

Lotusis

Well the Gimping in and killing the boss is the same as the Sol Ro task because killing sol ro doesnt flag you for Sol Ro's tower. The Gimp access to Air Water Fire and Earth is kill the boss and Hail the Planar Projection and recieve "key piece" which is 1/4th of real Time Key.