Main Menu

TRC... the pleasures of learning...

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, January 14, 2004, 05:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmiir Battlekat

/kill-me-now

.... learning The Rathe Council is both ... fun and extremely boring. Learning the mobs strengths and weaknesses... learn good positions....learning the pulls... learning everyones roll...

YEESH! :)

/done

Laba

Haha yes the Rathe sucks. Even when done perfectly it still takes hours. The fun part is everyone making excuses not to go when you do Rathe backflagging  :wink: .
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Evandar

Hehe, I know the feeling! We have done a few tries now..

How many clerics and chanters do your guild use in this encounter? :)
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Klav

rathe is fun!

6 mezzable
6 tanked
so much fun
its an encounter that really is all based on teamwork
and in the end when you get to plane of time you know you have  a really good bunch of chaps.
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

Argach

Rathe can be sort of fun when ye are the only beastlord in raid and ye get to run all over the place casting SD and giving mana injections, if it's done fairly fast and nobody messes it up. Our last Rathe backflag was just 3 hours total, worst mistake being one non-mezzable pulled before it's time and we had to kill it .. and of course one critical chanter went LD but we got it contained after some corpses.

But eh, I still rather do even air or water. >_<

Rhaynne

Ghoat

I find no joy in the laggy ass stupid encounter.  Even if it is done perfectly, I'd rather being filing income tax.

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Misser

Oh thanks guys  :roll:

We downed X last nigt, and will hopefully get Coirnav in our next try.

I was actully looking forward to TRC dammit.

Oh well, we'll get through it.

BTW. Evil link, I was actually trying to make sense of it for a minute or so  :twisted:
Misser - Veredi Arcanum CT

satrulis

I hear you Kashmiir.  It has been pretty painfully, eye-bleeding boring on our attempts. :)

Rhaynne

Oh come on... somebody click on my link.  It's funny, dammit.

Grymlok

Misser, with the changes to Coirnav, you might want to do the Rathe first.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: satrulisI hear you Kashmiir.  It has been pretty painfully, eye-bleeding boring on our attempts. :)

Heya Satrulis (hes in my guild Alliance /smile)

We have strats now after understanding the 6 mezzable and 6 non-mezzable. We now understand what you do... but its the implementation that blows... getting the pulls down... blargh!

Sitting in PoEB now... waiting... and waiting...

We have 75 in zone...
9 Clerics
8 Enchanters
8 Druids
3 Rangers
1 Bard
3 Beastlord
8 Warrior
6 Rogue
6 Monk
5 Paladin
1 Shadow Knight
7 Wizard
2 Magician
1 Necromancer
7 Shaman

something like that... this is our first night of a 'real' attempt at trying to spawn Avatar of Earth.

This should be interesting....

Evandar

Haha Rhaynne! That pic is sooo true! ;)
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Murkk Dakruul

haha that pic is shwey, very shwey.
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Xalmat

Mages own for the Rathe encounter, btw. Not just for CoHing latecomers too. And I'm not even talking from a DPS standpoint (way too many resists on them, and our pet gets eaten by the AE). Try to have at least two mages with you and this encounter will be a LOT easier.

My guild did TRC earlier this week to reflag. Perfectly executed in less than 2 hours, no wipe, no hiccups. Took us a LONG time to get to that point though.

[65 Arch Convoker] Sage Xalmat Lunaire (Human) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
[65 Archon] Eiyana Lunaire (Gnome) <Enshadowed> ZONE: brellserilis
Lead Librarian/Moderator of The Magician's Tower