Main Menu

Veksar is a great place for a solo Level 55 Bst

Started by fryet, June 27, 2006, 10:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fryet

Slap on some virtue and kei and hunt in the undead area.  You will find these cubbies where a single undead is just waiting for you to kill it.  They have a very low assist range, and they never run.  It is currently a hotspot, so the experience is great.

Gunzak

Yeah I took my 52 Druid there and killed with my 65 Beast.  Just past that spot is an underwater tunnel.  On the otherside everything is dark blue to my 65 Beast so my Druid and I got good experience.  My Druid got a bit over 1% reg per kill and I got 1-2% aa per kill.  It isn't as nice as Velks was but its still ok experience and little risk plus my Druid can just sit in the corner where in Velks he would have to follow me up.

Tigrah

Veksar is still a good zone even wi/out being a hotzone? hmm... may have to take my sk there lol
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.

Khauruk

Quote from: Tigrah on June 26, 2007, 01:42:07 AM
Veksar is still a good zone even wi/out being a hotzone? hmm... may have to take my sk there lol

I've heard the xp sucks there normally, and was only worthwhile as a hotzone.  Haven't ever xped there at appropriate level though.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Gharrik

I just dropped in to give Veksar a shot at 58, and I'm really glad I did.  It's a lot like the other Kunark goblin dungeons in terms of difficulty and loot, but it's a little closer to the PoK book and you don't have to fall down any one-way holes.  Not been here long enough to say much about the experience, but it seems to be on par with anywhere else on a per mob basis and the kills are way easy, so I expect it to be as good as Nurga.  Great zone.  I've just been killing at the entrance (all new light blue at 58), but I'm excited to dig in deeper and see how it goes and what nameds I can kill.