Main Menu

Soloed =)

Started by JillieMT, March 21, 2007, 07:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JillieMT

Well I soloed these suckers, and here are some general thoughts.

Was pretty trivial for a high-bazaar/DoN geared 68 (a few grandmaster items, black cliff, VIC's with lifetap I's etc). I was also completely self buffed, 6.8k hp, 6k mana. 52 AA's, mostly defensive.

1. I don't think one single spirit effect landed on me. Ever. Self buffed, my lowest resist (poison I think) was 201.
2. Couldnt melee the croc at all. It kept telling me "you cant hit that from here." So I just got out of the water and nuked, while pet tanked in the water. I went into the water ONCE to heal my pet. He had all the pet toys I could find for a 68 pet, plus MoE focused.
3. I was a bit apprehensive about the perma bear. But time came, and I just said screw it... I didn't even go in and clear anything out. Handed the scout the coin, then just ran towards king room. Got to the doors, and the bear jumped me, along with 2 giants. I just ignored the giants and killed the bear. Then ran towards Vox and was banished out.
4. TD fight, incredibly trivial. Cleared raptors. After single pulling the first two images, i went ahead and just ran in and tanked the remaining 4 at once. Didnt slow any of those, just let them pound on my DS (Skinspike X potion, DiZok ring from Chardok, bramblecoat from bestial tunic, and a few grandmaster items... totaled something like 75). Steadfast servant kept me healed completely.
5. Final fight with Draz - complete cake. He didn't resist anything. I just fought him and let his pet beat on me. As long as his pet is there, he won't run. Used steadfast servant here too.

So now I have something to take up 2 bank slots, but it was fun nevertheless!  :-D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Tiroon

Gratz :-D

Mabe time to look for my copper medal from Grimling Forest then. :roll:
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.