Main Menu

2.0 Broken -- 7 / 6 / 06 (FIXED)

Started by Inphared, July 06, 2006, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inphared

Finally. I'm suprised that the bug report system isn't faster than having a Dev actually manually go and look at it.

Anyway, let's hope that it's an easy fix.

Hiirsh

Still broken on EMarrs server... looks liek the zone has been reset to back about 2 years ago LOL...

Things are not right here on about 12 different levels :(
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993926"></a>
~Lvl 80 Beastlord ~ Resilience Guild ~ EMarrs

Inphared

QuoteWe've got a fix and need to get it tested.  We should have this on Live early next week (Monday or Tuesday).

Vahlar

Nice.

Rilelil

Rilelil

Well its Tuesday and just got back from grimling and there has been no fix as of yet.

Inphared

It seems that "Early next week (Monday or Tuesday)" is just a bit too early for them to fix something that's cockblocking a weapon still used by many beastlords throughout the game.

Sony Online Entertainment has become better at ignoring its customers! (7129157512831924575)

**EDIT**

I can't spell.

Kroshx

Read somewhere that they won't do another patch until release of next expansion. Could b e awhile.
Wildblood Kroshx - 75 - Beastlord - Drinal

Tabs

Well I've been camped in Grimling a while now and no Scout Husman at all.  I went over to the caves and didn't find a lot of spawns but a lot of grimling camps are empty.  I guess this still isn't fixed?  :?

Inphared

No, this is still unfixed, and quite frankly, it's pissing me the fuck off. This should have been fixed a few days after it was broken, not a few months.

smuzz

Quote from: Inphared on August 13, 2006, 01:25:17 AM
No, this is still unfixed, and quite frankly, it's pissing me the fuck off. This should have been fixed a few days after it was broken, not a few months.

I agree 100% and SoE should get off their ass, put someone on it to fix before this upcoming expantions. They are blocking many beast from moving on with their 1.0 and 2.0 and it is just plain stupid.

Altho I did hit grimling up monday, and there were grimlings int he camps, but it seems once they die, they dont respawn back at camp.
Predator Smuzz <Novus Lepus>
70 Wildblood
Xegony

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1227714

Bstlover

I still cant believe after all the bug reports that we all sent in that they still havent fixed the Scout Husman part of the quest. :cry: they really need to work on this so all of us beasts that are stuck here can finish up our epics its rediculous, i report it once a day and still nothing, any word on any other server if its fixed yet? BTW im on Druzzil Ro

Tabs

I should have mentioned, I'm on Xegony.  No Scout here to even try and talk with.   :-(  I've started sending in my /bug as well.

Inphared

Check out the most recent post(s) on this forum (written by me). If this is true, why even bother having a Dev look into it?

smuzz

If your refering to them becomong obsolete, im sure they mean in upper end TSS, For those that are in DK area now. Im sure it will be a few months *being generous unless sony bust's out the big cockblocking* till better is found. I do tho want my damn 2.0 fixed because will be a while before I see that, and it is still a great weapon for many.

SoE needs to get  their heads out of their asses, put the hamster back in the wheel, or put the monkey back that actually did something. It is annoying to have to deal with our 2.0 being broke, especially having  globe rotting away in bank. There are other scounts, and they also link to the 1.0 *to keep with lore also* so code it into one of the others, I mean hell should not take that long, considering they "have it fixed"
Predator Smuzz <Novus Lepus>
70 Wildblood
Xegony

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1227714

Inphared

Quote from: Vahlar-Dev
This was meant to be live-patched, so I apologize.  I am a beastlord after all, so I can appreciate the frustration. 

We will more than likely have the fix pushed to live servers tomorrow. 

I should have kept a closer eye on this and for that I'm sorry. I got beta-vision. Having said that, I'm gonna do everything I can to get this out asap.  Unfortunately, that is no sooner than tomorrow, otherwise I'd be over prodding operations with a big stick.

Vahlar

Finally, Vahlar replies. Curse you, Beta!