Main Menu

Just Got To Vent a Little

Started by TenceiCei, July 17, 2006, 11:26:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TenceiCei

In Veksar this weekend for a little down time, you know nothing hard just fun with friends.  Had a Mage in the group that I did not know.  Everything is going well, one of the rare spots you will get an add guess what?  :-o  We get an add, my pet is off tanking, me tanking the other, as fate would have it, I keep getting interrupts on pet heals, pet dies (Mourns Ever Faithful Companion), we finish off the mobs.  I decide not to re-summon for the next two mobs, cause they are the last two to get to camp site.  We kill last two mobs and are getting ready to drop down to the Highborn camp and the Mage pipes in "Now I remember why I left EQ months ago"  I /gsay "Like?"  His reply is "Stupid people that don't know how to play their class.  You are a Beastlord, your pet died two mobs ago and you did not summon a new one."  He proceeds to Gate, Disband and Camp.   

Now here is the real kickier.  This Mage never summoned a pet the entire short group.  Why?!?!

Because he did not buy any Malachite when he logged on.  And I was the stupid person!    :roll:

We just laughed it off and went about our having a fun time.

Grolyn

Something about the pot, the kettle, and being black would work well here.... did someone remind the mage about *his* pet that he never summoned even though his pet can probably out dps your pet?

I've had someone whose IQ is probably on par with rocks.  A cleric who used little heals cuz he didn't know about the higher level heals or CHs. (Ebay?)  I had a chanter who was level 55, "never played EQ since Luclin" and somehow got really lost and ended up in PoFire.  Since the rest of the group weren't ep flagged, the only way he could end up there is if he was flagged.  But kind of hard to get flagged witghout ever being in any PoP zones.  (eBay?)

My favcorite one was a ranger who didn't like his 2 swords (epic 1.0) and really wanted the big glowing axe my guildie had (zerker epic 2.0) and was downright ticked off and said words in /ooc bashing my guilde who simply said the ranger couldn't use it at all.  "/ooc Dude, ranger cant use zerker 2.0" and I think the entire PoK died laughing that night when he replied that ranger can ***ing use it or somehting like that.

Oh yeah someone spent 20 min /oocing for port to lavastorm...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nekokirei

hotzones always seem to attract a shortbus or two. =)
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm