Main Menu

GE Named

Started by Nekokirei, July 18, 2006, 04:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekokirei

Are named like Prast Ianator and Stonemason Galt still in GE, and if so, are their locations before or after the gate?

Any intel much appreciated
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm

Tiroon

/wave Nekokirei

Hmm. Judging them by the listed drops they are not on the ground floor but might be found somwhere after using Grieg's Key and the teleporter.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Nekokirei

/waves at Ti!

Thanks for the suggestions!  I tried the teleporter with no luck.  After some digging and inventive Googling, I found out one of the spots he popped in is now occupied by a level 80 Berzerker epic 2.0 drop mob and 4 of his lvl 75 friends.

There's a small patio that usually doesn't make it into the jpg/gif/bmp maps--but does appear on .txt in-game maps.  Here's one showing  one of Prast's pop spots:

http://groups.msn.com/AoSForum/redsincompletemapge.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=447&pgmarket=en-ca

No, you can't make the image larger. =(  If you look very close at the legend, you'll see "1. Prast", and then, looking even closer on the right hand side about the middle, a small room with the 1 in it.

FYI, a week ago I shrouded and mapped *almost* every mob in the place--including traps.  I was already aware of the epic mob, so was pretty careful.  The mob and his 4 buddies see through invis and rogue sneak and hide, but  sneak does allow for a smaller aggro radius and thus, was able to peek in w/o getting whacked as plenty of other unsuspecting folks were.

I'm thinking of hunting--carefully--around that spot in hopes of catching his emote.

According to a few other comments I've read, he's at another static pop, but the descriptions are pretty garbled.

Kinda a shame, if he still drops that ulak, it'd make a sweet monk twink weap. =\

Thanks again Ti, if I do find him, you'll be one of the first to know!

*added in--finally figured out where the other static pop is.  have yet to see an emote about the halls being clean in that area.  thinking it might only appear when he's up--if he's still up that is.
Predator Nekokirei
An Officer and
Feral Lady to
Prophets of War -- Stromm