Main Menu

Very (un)helpful response to petition...

Started by Grolyn, August 06, 2006, 03:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grolyn

http://personalpages.tds.net/~wilykat/eq/unhelpful.jpg

I think outsourcing went too far when I got a response from GM who obviously can't read my request.  I lost a no drop item and GM answered with a response completely unrelated to my problem.  While on this petition: when did beastlord get unicorn???

dainfrol

So.......... what happened when you combined the 2 bardings......... hehe.  I'm sorry, I couldn't resist a chance to be smart.  I'm not supprised that it looks like a copy and paste answer.  I am supprised that they are still using the same copy and paste answer at this time.  Good luck getting your tropyh back.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Purrdey

Reminds me of my work place  :roll:
I got a telephone message to call back our Credit Card Services Fraud detection call centre re client with card number XXXX SO I called back... got the call centre somewhere in deepest Malaysa...

I say "Hello, your employee "so and so" left me a message to call back re client XXX, asking me to verify that the following 15 transactions are valid, well I have talked to my client and yes they are perfectly fine to process"
10 minutes of going thro security questions they finally decide that they can talk to me.
"So! How can I help you today?" he says cheerfully.
"Umm... I just said that I was returning your call so I was kind of assuming you wanted me to help you???!!!!"

/sighs at the complete cretins this Bank employs.
/laments home country call centres

Hiirsh

Quote from: Grolyn on August 06, 2006, 03:12:14 PM
http://personalpages.tds.net/~wilykat/eq/unhelpful.jpg

I think outsourcing went too far when I got a response from GM who obviously can't read my request.  I lost a no drop item and GM answered with a response completely unrelated to my problem.  While on this petition: when did beastlord get unicorn???

/sigh
Unfortunately I fear it will not get any better.  Good CS seems to a thing of the past... all over.  I have an Alienware PC and they are total IDIOTS.. in India someplace last time I called them about a $200.00 check they owed me.
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=993926"></a>
~Lvl 80 Beastlord ~ Resilience Guild ~ EMarrs

Raukus

CS rules guys seriously, like in the case of my car payment which I didnt have enough to make a full payment

me "I dont have the full amount today.  I get paid on Thursday can you wait until then?  Or I can do a partial payment today and the rest when I get paid."

CS "No sir that will not work"

me "Are you saying that if i send you a partial payment you will not accept it?  My money is not good enough for you?"

CS "No sir its not, when can we set up an autodraft for the payment to come directly from you account"

me "Are you even listening to anything I am saying?  I would like to speak to your supervisor."

CS "Sir, can you hold please" click .... soft elevator music to calm my nerves

CS (Sup?) "Sir, what seems to be the problem, I understand that you are refusing to make payment."

me "OMG, you people are dence, I dont care what you do at this point, I am sending a partial payment today and the rest on payday, this thursday, thats 3 days T H R E E days from now.  If thats not good enough then send a wrecker to pick up the care I really dont give a hoot at this point."

CS "Sir we need to set up an autodraft arrangement with you"

me "The check is in the mail, Good Bye" /click

At that point I hung up the phone and went back to watching tv.  Not 5 min later the phone rings again and you will never guess who it was LOL.  I give up.  Needless to say they took my partial payment and waited for the rest in 3 days.  This seemed so trivial to me.