Main Menu

Need help with epic

Started by Borgurori Thunderhowl, August 21, 2006, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borgurori Thunderhowl

Well, I've just recently started my 1.5 and I've gotten stuck already :-P.  I have gotten the leather skin fomr Savage Lord Hunter in Gunthak, but I just can't seem to get the other pieces without wiping my group/raid to get them.  Can someone please give me advice on the best way to get te other pieces for the helm, without killing everyone who's helping me  :-D?  Thank you!
Borgurori Thunderhowl 66th Beastlord
Proud Member of Luclin Brewing Company
Luclin/Veeshan

Kanan

umm.. kk.. the riwwi part is a ground spawn.  Invis ftw

The ailing walrus.. umm.. the best place to spawn him (most walruses in easy to get to area) is near WW, so evac across and kill all the walruses on that side.  I wouldn't think you would need a group, but its simple stuff, so one group can do it easy.  Can take a long ole time tho.

The roaring grass is the only semi-complicated part.  That just takes a raid/decently geared group that's going for grummus in PoD.  Don't be hasty & wait for Aramin and the mobs behind her to be cleared.

If you're a really big boy, or got some friends that are big, you can easily 1 group the cryptkeeper and kill your way in to just before Aramin.  He's rooted, so a good thing to do it have someone who can 0 damage agro from a distance.  They sit there and piss that spider off really good for a minute or so and then you run in, pop protective spirit as you pass him and go down to the end of the hall, face left & pick up the bag on the ground.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Borgurori Thunderhowl

Thank you! Will try that this weekend then
Borgurori Thunderhowl 66th Beastlord
Proud Member of Luclin Brewing Company
Luclin/Veeshan