Main Menu

Flame

Started by bladepaw, August 26, 2006, 01:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladepaw

I am a lvl 57 Beaastie, in a non-raiding guild( Incudles tier 1 PoP) on the C-T server.  The only way  I can get Spirit of flame is to buy it.  After a long time looking I saw a guy who  had 3  in the bazaar selling for 10 K PP each. So my question is,  is it worth the 10K for the extra 10 HP dame  (thats all I see unless I missed something important about the proc.)

hope to see something soon

Bladepaw

iceborn

I managed quiet well when levelling without it. If I had ever seen a version at 500pp I would have bought one. But not 10k. My advice is to save your money.
Iceborn Wolfspirit and Fluffy the Wonderwolf of Antonius Bayle

Khauruk

It can help your pet last longer in kite groups, and once I was in the low 60s, I ended up in a good few of those.  I found it for 1.5k though.  For that matter, I found a few more at that price, and resold them - apparently several people thought that 8kish was worth it.  Nowadays would I?  I don't know.  Has anybody parsed the dps from pet procs at that level yet?  I'd check w/ that first....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Tiroon

Quote from: bladepaw on August 26, 2006, 01:21:22 PM
is it worth the 10K for the extra 10 HP dame  (thats all I see unless I missed something important about the proc.)

Yep, you did miss something important: The 2 sec stun.

If you plan to take the scenic route and not level too fast to 64 where Rellic will replace it this spell is fantastic.

How much plat the spell is worth is another matter entirely and depends on the server economy so I'm not going to comment on that.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

griff10

On the tribuanal server this spell goes for 15k-20k!  I will not pay that much for a level 50's spell.  I have tried to farm it!  But no luck!  I am 62 now and guess ill just wait and get spirit of relic spell.  I would love to have gotten this though for aggro kiting.

Rarrum

Oroshar is our highest fire proc at the moment now also, so if you can't get flame, then if you plan on clawing to the top (level-wise), you can also get oroshar then.  If you want it for the stun on lower level stuff, then rellic is a longer stun than all of our other procs (including the 2 higher ones).

Haggatha

Spirit of Flame isn't that hard to get. Do your best to get a full group (or at least 4, chanter strongly recommended) and go to the Deep for lhurgoz the decayed. If I remember right (and I'm not promising that I do) you can find him at the end of the second leftmost tunnel. You can try invising down to him, but its almost certain that you won't be able to.  Its not bad xp. It usually takes 4 or so kills of him to get the spell, or a few hours.

I wish I could point you to a good map of the Deep, about where to go to get him, but I don't know one.