Main Menu

Request of the Elders

Started by Merescata, August 26, 2006, 05:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merescata

Trying to get back to finishing the 1.5 and I think I just have the last 2 fights remaining.  I have an item named in the subj. line -- Request of the Elders.   Is this needed to spawn the girplan or am I still needing to locate Rashara in Jaggedpine Forest first.   The name of this item turns up nothing, though I might have missed it.   Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Meres
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Vidyne

Rashara Wrualla says 'It would mean a great deal to me and the elders if you could seek out this girplan in that eerie scarred land and, perhaps, discover what it did to my warder. I am unable to go myself as I could never dream of traveling without my warder. You will find a beastlord in Discord who also seeks the same creature. Give him this note.'

Receive Sealed Response to the Elders.

Go to Dranik's Scar and find Yerika Sisslak at location -590, +50.

/steal from allahkazam

Did you perhaps mean this?

Merescata

That's probably where I got it, but it might have been named incorrectly and then changed.  Who knows.  Looking through the entire walk-through, not a single mention about the letter I have in my possession.   I had hoped some of the 'old-timers' might have remembered this letter.  Thanks for you reply.  I'll just go with what I have and cross my fingers.

Meres
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Phumog

Turn your letter into the guy in DS.  He is on a 2 hour spawn rotaion. Up for 2 down for 2. This fight is easily 1 groupable. But you need  a chanter, more chanters would make it go by faster.

Basically you get the chanter/chanters to charm  the adds  while the rest of raid is oor of the leash and then have them attack the named with thier charmed adds. They are somewhat resistant so we had a shammy maloing beofre the charms. The chanters would charm an add then leash the agro off from the others then send him in to get owned. Once the Girplan has killed the adds just go in and beat him down.

Merescata

Thanks for the tips on Girplan.  Sounds very doable.

/cheers

Meres
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Kanan

did this part recently.. more than one charmer helps alot.  We had small issue of resists for like 20 mins straight towards the middle of it.  Then bard started helping & HoSing to lower resists and that made it go faster.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar