Main Menu

So I just got KT flagged....

Started by Taiglin, September 13, 2006, 03:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiglin

Is there anything to really do here? Understand that we are talking about a guild with really just one group. Most of us box so that bumps it to a group+ to as many as 3 groups I guess. Anyway, it was one of those zones I sorta mentally filed under "will never see" so never really payed attention to anything dealing with that whole progression line or even if the zones themselves were really xp type ones. Will have to do some research but if people could help point me in the right direction or get me started I would appreciate it.

The Tipt run was certainly easy at this point in the game. Of course we had a step by step guide and we were overly cautious for the final fight. Probably took us a good 5 minutes to talk about how we were going to do it, who was going to do what; when, waiting for the walkers to move, etc etc. All for a 15 sec fight - if that  :-D

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Kanan

welp.. you can now farm some semi-useful TS drops there and get mediocre xp and start working towards some the bic aug at good power, if ur 3 or so groups can handle the weaponmaster script over in ferubi, which they may well be able to do at 70.

KT is mostly empty nowadays, since the xp became poorer than pofire above 65.

Doing the ikkinz missions can garner you some decent items as well, from the named.  Some named can be up at the zi and pac pulled single.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

AC augs, and can work on killing the Primals in Yxxta w/ your groups for some pretty reasonable drops (including more AC augs too :))
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

the poker from the primal arachnid is a great tool.  I'll get to truly test it out tonight on a suchun attempt ;p

They also drop wonderful spell sheilding augs ><

But they can drop a rather nice pet focus ring and some other good augs.

iirc, the AC augs that are worth getting from the primals are plate only.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar