Main Menu

dda fight updates?

Started by sarjent, August 29, 2006, 05:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarjent

Can anyone tell me if these strats for DDA are still accurate?  Thanks!

Kanan

seemed valid when I gave em to someone a week or two ago.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Zorthaz

We did the DDA fight using a bard and an SK to split the DDA from the warders.  They managed the split in one shot.  We killed the DDA with bard, SK, cleric, and BST.  The DDA resists are very high.  I was unable to slow it using the 65 slow spell.  The bard boosted resists so the AoEs from the DDA were resisted.  We originally tried to pulling the DDA to the zone to see if the warders wandered off.  They made no move to leave the zone so the SK and a necro tried to split.  It was a long process since snare refused to stick.  The necro ended up dieing as time was about to expire.  The SK and I (BST) tried to duo the DDA before time expired.  We did get him below 80% health.   A second attempt with 2 necros, bard, shaman (61), SK , and BST resulted in a wipe at 10%.  We had a bunch of LDs, so we picked up a passing bard and cleric and killed the DDA before the event clock expired.  Once you have the DDA split from the warders, you can kill him with a good pickup group.  The better the tank the less healing required.  Don't be afraid to try the final fight.  If you do fail you just need to run back to Mauda and say "stopped" to recieve a new cloak to soawn the final fight again.
-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare